In the words of one review site "Be Different, Be Unique, BeBerry". And to mark the release of our bestselling theme, BeBerry for Tour is just $3.99 until the end of August (down from $5.99).

BeBerry heralds a new development in theme design and innovation. Along with a completely new & exclusive icon set and screen backgrounds the BeBerry theme's App Ribbon, additional function buttons and About Screen will ensure BeBerry will be a theme you won't want to lose.

The innovative BeBerry Theme Plugin, launched via the About button, gives details of your Blackberry Smartphone including Battery level, free memory available, link to the FAQ site and an option to feedback to us directly . We plan to ehance the plugin with new features and functionality including, where possible, those requested by BeBerry customers via the Feedback menu on the About screen.

• From The Sferical Design Team
    • Shortcuts To Options, Wireless Manager & About Screen From HomeScreen,
    • About Screen Shows Battery Level, Free Memory, PIN, OS Version & Theme Information
    • Get To FAQ Page & Send Feedback To The Theme Developer Via The About Screen
    • Big Today Plus Area Giving Loads Of Information
    • 7 x Customizable Icons On The Homescreen (The Six On The Popup App Ribbon Can Be Hidden)
    • Weather Icon On Homescreen
    • Unique BeBerry Theme Plugin
    • Wallpaper Friendly
    • Under 700kb In Size
    • Crisp, Custom, Exclusive Icon Set Designed By The Sferical Team
    • Custom Menus and Dialogs
    • Unique Background Screens
    • All Updates Are Free

Click Here To Get BeBerry For Your Tour Now

08-25-09 03:32 AM
    Boo to Premium themes!!!

Looks amazing nonetheless

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-09 02:28 PM
    Boo to Premium themes!!!

Looks amazing nonetheless

?????????? Nobody is twisting your arm.........why even waste your time commenting???

But this is a great theme and with PreBerry also on the market, it's a tough call....just depends on personal preferences....
    08-25-09 03:03 PM

But this is a great theme and with PreBerry also on the market, it's a tough call....just depends on personal preferences....

PreBerry also on the market? PreBerry was the previous version of this theme until it got pulled at Palm's request months back. Has it surfaced again somehow?

08-25-09 04:31 PM
    PreBerry also on the market? PreBerry was the previous version of this theme until it got pulled at Palm's request months back. Has it surfaced again somehow?

My mistake........I was actually referring to ForeBerry by Dr_Devious.....sorry for the confusion......
    08-25-09 07:56 PM
    ?????????? Nobody is twisting your arm.........why even waste your time commenting???

Can you take a joke? Maybe the smiley face was a DEAD giveaway. Goodness people on this site are so hostile!

08-25-09 08:21 PM
    Does the "Ribbon" move like on the Pre? Any vids of this theme?
    08-25-09 09:26 PM
    Can you take a joke? Maybe the smiley face was a DEAD giveaway. Goodness people on this site are so hostile!

Guess my patience has just grown thin from all the "my battery door is loose, screen ripple, and no profiles" posts...........oh well......
    08-25-09 11:43 PM
    Guess my patience has just grown thin from all the "my battery door is loose, screen ripple, and no profiles" posts...........oh well......
    Lol, fair enough. I totally understand.

But to the OP... The theme is great! Thanks for your work!

08-26-09 01:22 PM
    Just purchased....

Loving the theme Owned it on my Bold now loving it on my Tour

Thanks for this great theme
    08-26-09 11:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD