UPDATE: 9/16/09 6:15 PM
    NOW AVAILABLE!!! Free Trial OTA is below and get the premium versions here!!!

Free Trial OTA

09-16-09 05:20 PM
    In the premium version are the fonts in the option menus as larges as they are in the trial version or are they customizable?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-09 08:26 PM
    In the premium version are the fonts in the option menus as larges as they are in the trial version or are they customizable?

All the fonts should be customizeable. Go into your options and try to change them and see if it works.
    09-17-09 08:35 AM
    I have might fonts set to 7 but the options/sms/email fonts are still all large.

09-17-09 08:43 AM
    I have might fonts set to 7 but the options/sms/email fonts are still all large.

If you want it with smaller fonts just donate $4 using the donate link on the bottom of my website and shoot me an email and I'll get you a version with smaller fonts. Sound good?

I looked up this issue and it seems to happen with Plazmic and exporting TOur/8900 themes.
    09-17-09 08:50 AM
    Thank you for allowing us the free trial!! I think it is one of the best ways for theme creators to expose more people to their themes. We are able to try out the actual theme on our device and see how it functions before making the decision to buy/or not. I hope more theme creators borrow this idea!!!
    09-17-09 09:09 AM
    What is the difference between the trial and the actual theme?
    09-17-09 09:26 AM
    If you make the fonts smaller I will purchase the theme. The icons look great, I like everything but the font

If you can make it so the user can change font and size everyone will be happy.
    Last edited by mclarryjr; 09-17-09 at 11:30 AM.
    09-17-09 10:07 AM
    I like the fonts how they are, to each their own I guess. I purchased the weather version and like the theme so far, I need more time to play with it. I will give feedback shortly. Here is a screenshot...

09-17-09 10:34 AM
    What is the difference between the trial and the actual theme?
    Trial has Free Trial in huge letters on the middle of the screen....other than that, it's exactly the same (and just so you know, changing the wallpaper will not remove it). Ingenious idea if you ask me...
    09-17-09 10:35 AM
    This may bother some, but when scrolling on the home screen, you wind up in the corner where the profiles icon is a lot. I've seen this issue on other themes as well. Usually a developer will set it up to where you have to scroll to the last icon on the right, in order to scroll up to the profiles icon. They will do the same with a theme that has a bottom dock that drops down, that way when you're scrolling, the dock doesn't keep going up and down...
    09-17-09 12:15 PM
    Love your themes Great job again!
    09-17-09 02:17 PM
    If you want it with smaller fonts just donate $4 using the donate link on the bottom of my website and shoot me an email and I'll get you a version with smaller fonts. Sound good?

I looked up this issue and it seems to happen with Plazmic and exporting TOur/8900 themes.
    Just made the donation for the smaller font. Trial version is a great idea!!
    09-17-09 04:41 PM
    i would DEFINITELY buy this in less than a second it there was some way to let me know what icon is selected on the homescreen. i know they bounce but a dot or border would be awesome. i am that close to paying for the hidden today weather and making it my main theme.
    09-17-09 06:46 PM
    i would DEFINITELY buy this in less than a second it there was some way to let me know what icon is selected on the homescreen. i know they bounce but a dot or border would be awesome.
    I agree as well, other than that, awesome theme...
    09-17-09 07:00 PM
    theme runs and looks great... thanks again
    09-18-09 10:57 AM
    How long does a trial last?
    09-18-09 12:21 PM
    How long does a trial last?
    Indefinitely. It just has a watermark on the homescreen.
    09-18-09 12:31 PM
    sweet cant wait to try it
    10-21-09 10:56 PM
    Just made the donation for the smaller font. Trial version is a great idea!!
    were you able to get a version working that doesn't have the huge menu font? I too purchased this hoping that the premium version fixed this issue. unfortunately it is still the same as the trial.
    11-16-09 05:37 PM
    hey if i buy this do i get an ota link, or can i get the file download and install it using desktop manager?

sorry, i'm new to buying themes and have no idea how it works.
    11-16-09 09:23 PM
    if you use a white background with the trial version you can't even see the watermark! eheheheheee!!
    11-17-09 02:03 AM
    I have noticed a glitch. If you hit "M" to get to messages from the home screen, and then hit escape to get back to the home screen, and do this a few times, you'll notice the "1XEV" in the top right moves back and forth by a pixel or two. And the new message indicator movies up and down by a pixel or two as well. :P
    11-17-09 02:04 AM
    [Hey all - I downloaded themes from here and it is flawless--awesome work and I will be a repeat customer...very satisfied...

QUOTE=BboyerUGA;3603932]
    UPDATE: 9/16/09 6:15 PM
    NOW AVAILABLE!!! Free Trial OTA is below and get the premium versions here!!!

Free Trial OTA

[/QUOTE]

11-18-09 04:32 PM
    This is a cool theme but I'm not feeling the font size it's hella big
    11-18-09 04:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD