Im somewhat of a novice when it comes to this stuff .
    went on bbgeeks last week looked at themes saw they had one compatable with blackberry tour , so excited i bought it right away , we know how this turned out it did load but did not run . Their tech support have been no help and nobody has returned my three emails . Nor has anyone returned my money . what can I do im screwed feel like im taken advantage of so vunerable. So to BBGeeks Thanks.Fxxxxxxxxxxxe
    07-29-09 09:20 PM
    Link the theme you downloaded. Must have been a typo or you didn't read correctly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-09 09:23 PM
    BBGeeks uses mobihand as a backend. Log in to mobihand.com (the account you used to sign up for on bbgeeks when you bought it will work) and then contant mobihand directly for a refund. They are generally very quick with it.
    Last edited by Shao128; 07-29-09 at 09:31 PM.
    07-29-09 09:23 PM
    Shao thanks for the help
    07-29-09 09:25 PM
    sorry to hear hope you get it worked out
    07-29-09 09:26 PM
    Don't ever under any circumstance believe anything the Geek Squad tells you. And certainly do not let them touch anything of yours. I am sure they have some good techs but by and large they are a bunch of idiots.
    07-29-09 09:41 PM
    Don't ever under any circumstance believe anything the Geek Squad tells you. And certainly do not let them touch anything of yours. I am sure they have some good techs but by and large they are a bunch of idiots.
    ??

Although this is true...
    07-29-09 09:44 PM
    ??

Although this is true...
    LOL I was thinking the same thing
    07-29-09 10:06 PM
    Lol though I agree, somebody obviously didn't bother to read the post.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-09 10:44 PM
    Think when he said BBGeeks, someone may have thought best buy geeks?
    07-29-09 11:06 PM
    Their tech support have been no help and nobody has returned my three emails . Nor has anyone returned my money . what can I do im screwed feel like im taken advantage of so vunerable. So to BBGeeks Thanks.Fxxxxxxxxxxxe
    Hi there ceekay68, Cooper here from BBGeeks.

I just saw this posting now and I wanted to take a moment to respond.

1. I try very hard to ensure that everyone who buys something from our store is satisfied with their purchase. Being that it is a mobihand setup and there are always various download options and device qualifiers etc. on occasion someone will snag the wrong version of what they were looking for. This is an easy enough fix and I help people with this on a regular basis.

Likewise, there is even a customer care tab in the store itself that can be used for major disputes and larger issues with purchases.

If you are having issues with the customer care you can definitely reach out to me for some assistance.

2. I handle a large volume of email and occasionally some do slip through the cracks. I am wondering which email address you contacted with regards to your problem as there are many entry points to our site. In the future I suggest using marketing (at) bbgeeks.com

Please do contact me regardless of whether you have had this issue resolved already or not. I would welcome the opportunity to show you that we absolutely value every member of our community and stand behind all products and services offered to you while visiting.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Cooper
    08-14-09 07:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD