u think u can make a version in which the extra icon goes where the profile icon is? and move the profile icon in the banner next to the battery?

way to get more hidden today items with hidden today and extra icon?
    This is certainly possible, but a change like that would be something that only a certain group of users would want, and I wouldn't feel comfortable replacing an existing version with that because I would alienate users of a certain version. Adding a new version is possible, but updating anything more than eight themes per device is a nightmare. =P
    03-14-10 03:39 PM
    thanks, now how do i add the wallpapers i want to use the purple 1
    You can send yourself an email from your computer to your BlackBerry where you attach the desired wallpaper to the email itself, open it up on your device, and set it as your home screen wallpaper. (=
    03-14-10 03:40 PM
    What about shrinking the stacks on just version8 to include 4 apps instead of 6, thus increasing the hidden area by the same amount while preserving the look. I don't know if that's feasible but personally it would make it more functional (more of hidden shown at expense of apps). Regardless, this is an amazing theme! Thank you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    This is a good idea, although it would require some serious retooling of graphics and code. (not a big deal) The one thing I would be concerned about is that people have been using AppleBerry on their device since last summer, and if I suddenly made a huge change like that it might disrupt their usage patterns and set up. It's definitely something I will mess around with though in the labs. (=

Cheers,

Andrew
    03-14-10 03:43 PM
    This is a good idea, although it would require some serious retooling of graphics and code. (not a big deal) The one thing I would be concerned about is that people have been using AppleBerry on their device since last summer, and if I suddenly made a huge change like that it might disrupt their usage patterns and set up. It's definitely something I will mess around with though in the labs. (=

Cheers,

Andrew
    Thanks for your kind consideration. Should it be realized somehow pick me as beta this time =)

03-14-10 03:59 PM
    Thanks for your kind consideration. Should it be realized somehow pick me as beta this time =)

Andrew, I too would love to test any themes you make. I bought the original appleberry when it came out, currently running the updated version( all other themes have been deleted from my phone) and I just bought the appleberry for the storm 2 for my cousin. Awesome work, you should make other themes if you have the time.
    03-14-10 08:46 PM
    Andrew, just sent you a PM

03-26-10 06:30 PM
    Wish this was available for the 8530
    03-26-10 06:34 PM
    I'm about to purchase this, will post review soon.

04-06-10 07:41 PM
    And I love this theme lol. I used to have this theme on my 8330, it is even better on my tour! Thanks! 10/10

04-06-10 08:19 PM
    hastings,
    i finally got around to doing the os update on my phone....i did the upgrade link you have posted on the first page...it has rebilled be me for the update! as i read through the posts, i thought the update was free for original purchasers? did i miss something?
    04-21-10 09:50 AM
    THis theme is hot...can u add in the update a weather slot..I would def get it then!!
    04-23-10 08:14 AM
    awesome theme!!! got it in app store for .99.thanks
    05-11-10 08:20 AM
    THis theme is hot...can u add in the update a weather slot..I would def get it then!!
    When you purchase this theme you get seven different versions for the purchase price. There are 4 variations with the weather slot so this is exactly what you need.
    05-12-10 11:02 PM
    What exactly is "hidden today"?

I love the theme so far but can not figure out HT.
    06-01-10 08:00 AM
    What exactly is "hidden today"?

I love the theme so far but can not figure out HT.
    Hey frogracer,

The instructions break down what each feature is, here's the excerpt:

Hidden Today: Hidden Today allows you to access your upcoming calendar events and unread messages directly from your homescreen. To use this feature, place your calendar / messages icon somewhere on the homescreen. When you highlight the calendar icon, you will see your upcoming appointments appear until you highlight a different icon. To view unread messages, highlight your "Messages" (envelope) icon when the red asterisk symbol (indicating an unread message) is over top of it, and your unread messages will appear. Please note, it will not display old messages, just new, unread, messages.

If you have any other questions, feel free to post here or write me directly: [email protected].
    06-01-10 11:57 AM
    Hastings - thanks very much for the info. Your theme is the best I have seen to date.
    06-01-10 03:52 PM
    I cave in and bought the entire thing on sale for $1.49 cant go wrong with that!! Thank you....Love the upgrade!! My new found fave!!
    06-07-10 06:39 PM
    POW! Massive update.

Check the first post for more information.
    07-22-10 02:45 PM
    i got an email for 2.2 upgrade and just got another for 2.3 , whats the difference between the 2 ??? im at work right now so i cant download the updates but i cant wait to see what you have done ... this is by far the best purchased theme i have ever used
    Last edited by zeeraf; 07-22-10 at 03:01 PM.
    07-22-10 02:58 PM
    Version 2.3 only exists in MobiHand, the official AppleBerry version is 2.2.

There was no "Developer Message" attached to my first update email for version 2.2, so I updated it again to 2.3 in hopes that it would attach my developer message.

By chance, did you see a Developer Message in the version 2.3 update email?
    07-22-10 03:03 PM
    Version 2.3 only exists in MobiHand, the official AppleBerry version is 2.2.

There was no "Developer Message" attached to my first update email for version 2.2, so I updated it again to 2.3 in hopes that it would attach my developer message.

By chance, did you see a Developer Message in the version 2.3 update email?
    okay thats for the clarification , yes i saw the message
    07-22-10 03:06 PM
171 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD