installed the theme ect.. no problems at all. I have a problem with SMS MMS messages i have the folder cleared of all my txt messages but when i "mouseover" the folder i see the messages on the middle of my home screen.

very annoying is there any way to make this go away. if i deleted the txt's after reading or replying to them i shouldnt need to see them again on my home screen if i already wanted them gone. anyone else have this problem ?

thanks,,,
    02-26-10 09:37 PM
    I had something similar happening. I have used it for quite a while with no issue but for whatever reason I have started to have this problem. I deleted an email from my friend Patrick about two weeks ago. As of yesterday, it was still the only message showing in the hidden-today slots (with mouseover the messages icon) despite recieving and sending hundreds of other messages since deleting Patrick's message. He just wants to stay on the homescreen no matter what. Bat.Pulls and all, Patrick stays there.
    02-26-10 09:53 PM
    thanks for the heads up , I have the same thing although its a txt from my gf and one from my dad that i deleted a while back lol. i love the theme but i cant have these staying on the hidden today i might be OCD but its driving me crazy haha
    02-27-10 09:22 AM
    I use the bbamped without that problem. Did you battery pull/alt **** del your phone after installation?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-10 11:43 AM
    I use the bbamped without that problem. Did you battery pull/alt **** del your phone after installation?

yeah i did . i just went back to the stock bb theme for now. i was thinking maybe its where i have my "sms" icon placed at the home screen then again i dont know
    02-27-10 01:35 PM
    I don't know then mate. I don't have that problem. I have messages and sms and my calendar on me home and I don't have any ghosting.

02-27-10 02:44 PM
    I love the theme and just put up with the ghosting most of the time. Its odd b/c I can change theme and same stupid message hags there when I put BBampd back on! I'm using the Silver version btw, not that I think it would make a difference.

02-28-10 11:17 AM
    Silver is the version i am using so, not sure mate.
    02-28-10 03:14 PM
    did you by any chance recently install .530? Because something similar happened with another theme after I upgraded the os. I guess it makes it so that messages show up on today like they used to, but it's annoying.
    02-28-10 05:19 PM
    You have to let the phone refresh. It's just left there in memory. It will go away.
    02-28-10 05:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD