Hey Guys,
    I upgraded my Verizon Tour to the new OS 5 yesterday, and I love that there is now a standard Today theme that ships with the OS. But like many people, I barely use the phone aspect of my phone and I'd really just rather fill the screen with "Messages" and "Calendar". Is there any way to easily hide the "Phone" section without making a new theme?

BONUS: If it's not possible to hide, can anyone recommend a great & simple OS 5 today style theme that just has messages and calendar (not opposed to a few other launcher buttons) on the main screen?

Thanks!
    04-06-10 01:04 PM
    Hey Guys,
    I upgraded my Verizon Tour to the new OS 5 yesterday, and I love that there is now a standard Today theme that ships with the OS. But like many people, I barely use the phone aspect of my phone and I'd really just rather fill the screen with "Messages" and "Calendar". Is there any way to easily hide the "Phone" section without making a new theme?

BONUS: If it's not possible to hide, can anyone recommend a great & simple OS 5 today style theme that just has messages and calendar (not opposed to a few other launcher buttons) on the main screen?

Thanks!
    There's tons of theme, look through the theme section on here. you can use any theme made for 8900, 9630 or 9700, now that you are on OS 5, just look for themes that advertise Today in the title.
    04-06-10 02:55 PM
    Thanks - there are just an overwhelming number of themes and the ratings don't seem too helpful. I need to sit down with Kevin and talk to him about his website...
    04-06-10 05:05 PM
    Just start by looking in this section (9630 Themes) for one that you like. Look for Free in the title and try a few of those out to find out what you want and need. Then if those don't please you anymore look around for Premium themes.
    04-06-10 05:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD