Thanks To Those Who Donated!!!!
    THESE ARE FOR THE TOUR
    All themes are free! No need to donate to download the THM Files. Files for all the themes! Wooooooooo! Use them to learn or alter to your liking!
    Thanks to anyone and everyone who donated. A lot of time went into these and I'm not charging a dime for them.
    They will come with the icons used and any .psd's (if any were used).
    This will allow you to edit the themes to your liking (You Can Add Today, Today Plus, Zen, Weather, Quick Launch).
    CLICK HERE TO DONATE
    Note: Hardly ANY theme designers give away .thm files for their themes. You can download this collection of .thm files PLEASE REPLY OR DONATE.
    If you can't donate the least you can do is reply with a thank you, it's not that much to ask for. I don't have to do this but I want to help others become good theme makers.
    You may release your own versions of the themes, just link me as a sources as some of the work is of my own.

Check them out on Resources | BlackBerry Tour Themes
    Last edited by FTWrath; 02-23-10 at 01:28 PM.
    01-12-10 03:28 PM
    Thank you!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-10 05:21 PM
    Wow, that's quite the collection. Nice. Thanks for sharing.

01-12-10 06:06 PM
    Thanks, the top two are completely customized as far as icons are concerned. Countless hours of work.
    01-12-10 06:14 PM
    Hey FTWrath, do all of the fonts honor the user defined font size? I'm mostly concerned about the pop-up bubbles ("Are you sure you want to delete XYZ?" and the stand-by text "Entering standby mode..."). I'm working on my own theme and cannot get Theme Builder to honor the user defined font size. Any help/advice?

Edit: I PM'd you
    Last edited by tturner23; 01-13-10 at 09:59 AM.
    01-13-10 09:52 AM
    I'm really not sure. I just did whatever for the fonts. I made these half a year or so ago.
    01-13-10 01:20 PM
    I do a lot of lurking but had to sign-in and say thank you for being so gracious. It is your offer that has inspired me to jump in and try to create a theme...at least your files will start me on the right track!
    01-17-10 05:58 PM
    Thats awesome man, glad you are finding these useful!
    01-17-10 07:53 PM
    Just bumping these up for all to see.
    02-23-10 01:27 PM
    there's probably a reason why your thread fell to the depths
    02-23-10 02:39 PM
    I posted it before actually and it had close to 100 replies, just int his forum, not counting other theme sections I posted it in. Then my rapidshare expired so the thread died, just re-upped it the other day when i renewed my rapidshare thanks to some donations. I'm not surprised that people aren't replying because most of the users on the site have seen the other threads.
    Thank you though for your sarcastic remarks. Shows what kind of person you are.
    02-23-10 02:46 PM
    Thank you though for your sarcastic remarks. Shows what kind of person you are.
    Lmao-
    .. Thanks a lot I been playin around with making themes and havint been having too much luck. Pretty newb at it haha but I think ill have luck and have fun altering them to my personal liking. Thanks again (:

02-23-10 07:37 PM
    No problem, feel free to post your results bro.
    02-23-10 10:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD