Hey guys, just wondering if ANYONE out there can make or has seen one of these themes for the 9630. That would totally rule, preferably the Acura RSX. Thankkkkk yoooouu
    11-03-09 06:17 PM
    I love my b18 civic, so this would be sweet. Anybody?!?!?!?
    11-03-09 06:42 PM
    Let me clarify I am joking when I say:

There is a Rainbowbrite one on here for free, that should cover you Honda guys.

Seriously though, we need a good tuner theme. One in which we can add our own wallz. Something with boost guage for signal, nitrous bottle for battery, some good car gearhead icons. Use motor parts and car parts where possable.

Man I wish I had the time to learn Plazmic. My CNC shop keeps my mind full. Do not want to learn another software while I still learning MasterCam, G-coding, set-up, holding, feeds and speeds.........that is for every operation.

Anyway I am down to help design or do photoshop work on icons or what not. I am not a pro, but really do some nice work with PS.

Also willing to donate to someone that would invest the time in this type of theme.
    11-04-09 12:23 PM
    Icons look like Tachs with shift lights and have pic of icon inside. When it is scrolled on the shift light lights up.
    11-04-09 12:24 PM
    haha very creative man, ya someone has got to make this.. im excited and theres nothing imagine when i get the theme ahha
    11-05-09 08:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD