I find nothing wrong with Super Mario from the 80's... Apparently robo's a Sega guy...

I find the precision icons dull, I've owned way too many/ worked with way too many Blackberry's at this point to want something new.

Plenty of other threads that will cater to your needs robo, leave the poor excuse for flaming on another site.
    So true.........personally I think that precision icons are a bit disappointing as they are too nondescript.....I prefer the good old insight icons that were large and clear......but this seems like a great theme to me.
    Last edited by JR_Rider; 09-01-09 at 02:54 PM.
    09-01-09 12:37 PM
    What's wong with you? The precision icons are awesome. The whole time I owned the 8830 and 8330 I lusted after precision icons. Your theme looks like Super Mario Brothers from the 80's lol.
    To each his own I guess . I just thought in comparison to other phone's icons like android and iphone, the precision icons were so bland and unimaginative. Previous blackberry icon sets were so colorful and fun. They were paired up with scenic backdrops that made the phone stand out even more. When the precision came out, it was all black wallpapers with dark blue gradients. I thought that was so ominous and not new and fun like its competition Android and Iphone. Thats what I resembled this theme after. Obviously more android than iphone but the feeling is what i was going for.
    09-01-09 03:50 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD