Update: 8/20/09
    Nu Grl and Nu Grl Light are now available! Get the free trial via OTA below and then get the premium versions at my website!!! What are you waiting for?

-------------------------------------------------------

It's Here! My popular Storm theme Crystal Clear is now available for the BlackBerry Tour!!! There are 9 total style variations and the original two are ready with more to come soon. The free trial OTA links are below and you can pick up premium editions including:
    Hidden Today
    Weather Zen
    Weather Hidden Today

Check out my website to pick those up! Enjoy!

I offer free and premium versions of my themes because everyone deserves the chance to check out a theme before you buy it. I also realize that a lot of you just use the free versions as your permanent theme and that's fine. But please do donate a couple bucks if you really like it cuz it keeps my attention towards you Tour users. I am primarily a Storm Theme Designer but I don't mind making other devices happy if the demand is there. So show your support by donating or purchasing one of the premium themes. Thanks!
    Donate

Light Free Trial OTA

Dark Free Trial OTA

Nu Blu Free Trial OTA

Nu Blak Free Trial OTA

Nu Grl Free Trial OTA

Nu Grl Light Free Trial OTA

Last edited by BboyerUGA; 08-23-09 at 03:50 PM.
    08-12-09 05:18 PM
    Awesome BBoyerUGA!!

I rocked your themes when I had the Storm, looking forward to seeing what creativity you do with the Tour.

If you need it tested - I would be happy too!!
    08-12-09 05:35 PM
    Below is an Open Beta Testing Version. It should be perfect but lets just see how the new Plazmic Patch does with that ACTUAL Tour. Let me know!

OTA
    08-12-09 06:02 PM
    Hey, nice to see you here too!
    08-12-09 06:05 PM
    Downloading now - Thanks!!
    08-12-09 06:10 PM
    Just let me know ASAP how it looks and I can start developing Premium versions for Light and Dark and have them available tonight.
    08-12-09 06:20 PM
    oh man.. so nice... i have been waiting forever.

just installed and messed with... doing a quick pull to see how smooth it runs after a fresh restart... so far so good though!
    08-12-09 06:23 PM
    Awesome. Downloading it now. Great to see you here. Your themes have always been my favorites.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 06:25 PM
    oh man.. so nice... i have been waiting forever.

just installed and messed with... doing a quick pull to see how smooth it runs after a fresh restart... so far so good though!
    Thats awesome. Test a couple things for me since your here?

1) Message screen icons (open and closed envelopes) (do they fit?)
    2) Homescreen scroll (up to profile and etc.)
    3) Incoming Call Screen (any issues?)
    4) Active Call Screen (any issues?)
    5) Typing and suretext display

Thanks!
    08-12-09 06:26 PM
    Ok at first glance everything seems to be smooth. The scrolling on homescreen is smoother than most of the themes I've tried so far. The only thing that's a bummer is the call screens are still not skinned, only the volume meter. Not sure if thats how the theme is or still a limitation in Plazmic with the new patch.
    08-12-09 06:27 PM
    It's great!
    08-12-09 06:30 PM
    I'm new here... Will I be able to keep this theme? or is it temp?
    08-12-09 06:31 PM
    Thats awesome. Test a couple things for me since your here?

1) Message screen icons (open and closed envelopes) (do they fit?)
    2) Homescreen scroll (up to profile and etc.)
    3) Incoming Call Screen (any issues?)
    4) Active Call Screen (any issues?)
    5) Typing and suretext display

Thanks!
    1. check mark on sent items is a hair high and right. would look a little more in line if it was lowered just a bit.

2. scroll is a little lagged going between icons when them bouncing. moving directions seems to work fine, and selecting works fine. just the icon lag.

3. incoming seems to be ok. (does not appear to be skinned)

4. active seems to be ok.

5. typing seems to be fine as well.

anything else you want me to work on... ill be around for a while. feel free to toss me a pm or my bbm pin is above. ill test out anything you need.

thanks for the work... i was hoping to come home to see a few themes up.
    08-12-09 06:31 PM
    Ok at first glance everything seems to be smooth. The scrolling on homescreen is smoother than most of the themes I've tried so far. The only thing that's a bummer is the call screens are still not skinned, only the volume meter. Not sure if thats how the theme is or still a limitation in Plazmic with the new patch.
    Plazmic limitation i'm afraid...i'm sorry.
    08-12-09 06:34 PM
    I'm new here... Will I be able to keep this theme? or is it temp?
    You can keep it. Enjoy!
    08-12-09 06:35 PM
    Quickly running through it, the only thing I might change is the size of the text used for the date on the messages screen. Other than that, its running great so far.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 06:35 PM
    Thank you-! I like it, it looks very clean...

Thanks again <3
    08-12-09 06:36 PM
    The only thing I don't like is the fact that the fonts are set. I like the fonts and sizes I choose.
    08-12-09 06:38 PM
    Just let me know ASAP how it looks and I can start developing Premium versions for Light and Dark and have them available tonight.
    So far runs very smooth.
    In the messages folder when composing a new message - the "send using" option where you get to choose which account you would like to utilize the options can only be seen if you scroll up and hover. The white font on the gray background is too light. Once you scroll up the icon box highlights just fine.
    I have screen shots - just don't know how to post them
    08-12-09 06:46 PM
    The only thing I don't like is the fact that the fonts are set. I like the fonts and sizes I choose.
    Really? I didn't set them at all. You should be change them as you wish no?
    08-12-09 06:47 PM
    E-mail them to yourself and use photobucket.com
    08-12-09 06:47 PM
    So far runs very smooth.
    In the messages folder when composing a new message - the "send using" option where you get to choose which account you would like to utilize the options can only be seen if you scroll up and hover. The white font on the gray background is too light. Once you scroll up the icon box highlights just fine.
    Yea, someone over at BBOS told me that too. It must be a glitch in Plazmic cuz I have that font color set to black. Test the new link on the first post and see if that fixes it.
    08-12-09 06:48 PM
    Really? I didn't set them at all. You should be change them as you wish no?
    Gah, you know what, you probably can. I figured that my font settings would carry over though. I'll test it out in a bit.
    So far runs very smooth.
    Get Flickr for your phone then upload them to your flickr account then post them that way.
    E-mail them to yourself and use photobucket.com
    Thanks!!

See if this works. I am downloading again now

screen_normal picture by kparrell - Photobucket

Deleted - redownloaded - battery pull - still the same
    Last edited by keithparrell; 08-12-09 at 07:03 PM.
    08-12-09 06:55 PM
117 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD