Last edited by wowthatisrandom; 09-08-09 at 02:11 PM.
    09-08-09 12:16 AM
    Looks good!
    09-08-09 07:17 AM
    Added the new icon versions and the weather versions, enjoy.
    09-08-09 05:57 PM
    I really want to purchase this theme but I'm at work now.....lol

If I were to get it would there be a link sent to my Tour?
    09-10-09 08:46 AM
    yes whe nyou download a theme the link is sent to your phone
    09-10-09 09:35 AM
    This has got to be the most confusing theme I have ever run on a Blackberry. I trying desperately to figure it out to no avail. I'm not a rocket scientist but I'm surely well versed in the Blackberry. This one has me scratching my head!

Theme looks great. As for functionality, well, I'm trying. :-(

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-09 04:53 AM
    which version of it did you purchase and what are you having trouble with?
    09-15-09 08:54 AM
    Purchased the SL Tour 9630 with Weather
    The cursor goes where it wants to despite my trying to follow the motion described to control it. Can't get to the animation "off" button most of the time.

Like I said the theme looks great, very pleasing to the eye. I'm sure it took a lot of work to develop, I'm impressed! Unfortunately it just doesn't offer me the functionality I need in a theme. I have enough frustration and stress in my life at work. I'm the nurse manager of a 50 bed sub-acute unit. I need to be able to get to my apps quickly and unfortunately I can't while this theme is in place.

09-15-09 12:09 PM
    Purchased the SL Tour 9630 with Weather
    The cursor goes where it wants to despite my trying to follow the motion described to control it. Can't get to the animation "off" button most of the time.

Like I said the theme looks great, very pleasing to the eye. I'm sure it took a lot of work to develop, I'm impressed! Unfortunately it just doesn't offer me the functionality I need in a theme. I have enough frustration and stress in my life at work. I'm the nurse manager of a 50 bed sub-acute unit. I need to be able to get to my apps quickly and unfortunately I can't while this theme is in place.

with this version we have listed the navigation links on the homepage of mobihand.

while the swtich is "on" any down movement will bring u to the on/off switch. with the switch is off a movement right from the rightmost icon on the wheel will bring you to the switch one more time.

the profile icon is no unreachable by the cursor to solve scrolling to far, instead use Shift+s (sounds) to bring up the profiles menu
    09-16-09 11:59 AM
    well the theme looks great,but not at all what i thought it would be,a circle theme should flow real nice,this doesnt,well ill just hope 4 an update to this theme,again the theme looks great,nice job on that.
    09-17-09 06:10 PM
    sweet cant wait to try it
    10-21-09 10:59 PM
    i wonder if this theme causes any lags...
    10-22-09 01:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD