Theme name: LeatherBB
    Theme author: Miguel (BB-Freaks)
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 8900 (4.6/5.0), 9000 (4.6/5.0), 9630 (4.7,5.0), 9700 (5.0)

BB-Freaks is giving 10 FREE DIRECT COPIES!!!

Just use coupon code: LTR10XXX @checkout and you'll get it fo FREE..

Please write a comment/review of the theme if you have a time! Thank you & Enjoy!

Price: $2.99 until Jun 30
    Regular Price: $4.99

BUY IT NOW

An elegant theme with a lot of features! The theme features 3 homescreen which you can scroll from left to right, the first homescreen is just clean to show your wallpaper *Wallpaper is customizable*, the second homescreen features 6 customizable icons and in the third homescreen are 3 customizable with a hidden today and access to the Calendar.

You can access to Profiles, Clcok and a Weather slot from any homescreen.

Battery and Signal meters are numerical, Batter (left bottom) Signal (right bottom).

Fully skinned theme and Menu Fonts are fully customizable!!!!

This theme won’t slow your Blackberry due to the small size : LESS THAN 1 Megabyte!!!

And the best of ALL.. You can try this theme for FREE!!

Download DEMO OTA link for BB Tour 9630 O.S. 4.7
    http://go.mobihand.com?testMode=1&op...65915&l=1&ps=1

Download DEMO OTA link for BB Tour 9630 O.S. 5.0
    http://go.mobihand.com?testMode=1&op...65917&l=1&ps=1

Features:

- Fully skinned theme.
    - Fully customizable fonts.
    - Wallpaper Friendly.
    - 3 Homescreens:
    1st : Clean without icons to show wallpaper.
    2nd : 6 Customizable icons.
    3rd : 3 Customizable icons with hidden today (access to Calendar pressing the date above).
    - 1 Weather slot.
    - Access to Clock and profiles from any homescreen.
    - LESS THAN 1 MEGABYTE!!

Price: $2.99 until Jun 30
    Regular Price: $4.99

BUY IT NOW

Last edited by xgndxdom; 06-20-10 at 09:40 AM.
    06-20-10 08:44 AM
    Great looking theme. Just grabbed it via the free code - thank you very much!

Testing it out now, will report any findings that I happen to see. So far, so good
    06-20-10 08:50 AM
    Great looking theme. Just grabbed it via the free code - thank you very much!

Testing it out now, will report any findings that I happen to see. So far, so good
    Hey, care to share the OTA? The code won't work for me. I would really appreciate it. My emails [email protected]
    06-20-10 10:15 AM
    Hey, care to share the OTA? The code won't work for me. I would really appreciate it. My emails [email protected]
    This theme isn't free, there's a DEMO version that you can download for FREE in the links above.
    06-20-10 11:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD