Theme name: GreenBB
    Theme author: Miguel (BB-Freaks)
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 8900 (4.6/5.0), 9000 (4.6/5.0), 9630 (4.7,5.0), 9700 (5.0)

Well BB Freaks we didn't forget to bring you a surprise!!

10 FREE COPIES!!

Just use coupon code: GR20CB @checkout and you'll get it for FREE..

Please give us a feedback if you have a time =)!
    That will help us to improve our themes and services! Enjoy!!
    ** Copies are for a couple forums so be fast! **

Price: $1.99 until Jun 7
    Regular Price: $3.99

BUY IT NOW

GreenBB is a clean theme, wallpaper friendly, 6 customizable icons and 4 locked application, today area and more..

Fully green skinned and fully customizable menu fonts.

Features:
    - Wallpaper friendly
    - Fully green skinned.
    - Fully customizable menu fonts.
    - Hidden docks (6 cust icons, 4 fixed icons and today area)
    - less than 1,2MB..

Price: $1.99 until Jun 7
    Regular Price: $3.99

BUY IT NOW

06-01-10 08:15 AM
    Thank you very much Miguel for the coupon code! It is a very nice looking theme, very clean and I really like the green:

Some feedback, per your request:

1) As noted in the Bold theme thread, the dates in the message list are larg(er), so it should probably be noted that this theme works best with user font settings of size 9 or higher. Size 8 or smaller have the message list dates cut off.

2) I like the large, readable text on the buttons, but longer things like email addresses can quickly wrap into two lines like seen below:

3) One tiny note, the network indicator is not aligned on the app menu screen, it looks like it is one or two pixels lower on the app screen than it is on the main menu, where it appears correctly aligned. Not a major issue, just a tiny tweak. This is visible in your own screen shots above, see how the "edge" network indication is lower than the signal bars on the app screenshot?

4) I like the lock screen, very nice looking. One note, some people have VERY long owner information (like me), more than 5 lines long. You may consider shortening the owner information box (vertically) to be very slightly shorter. My sixth line of information shows a cut-off portion of the tops of some letters. It would be cleaner to cut it in between lines, just a small tweak to the height of the information box would clean it up.

5) You may also want to note to your users that the popup menu is activated by the "spacebar" key, and dismissed by the escape key. For me, this means some re-configuration of QuickLaunch, as I always have QL set to activate on spacebar.

Thanks again for the chance to try your new theme, it's very nice work and the icons are beautiful.
    Last edited by Ducaticorse; 06-01-10 at 09:24 AM.
    06-01-10 09:20 AM
    Thank you very much Miguel for the coupon code! It is a very nice looking theme, very clean and I really like the green:

Some feedback, per your request:

1) As noted in the Bold theme thread, the dates in the message list are larg(er), so it should probably be noted that this theme works best with user font settings of size 9 or higher. Size 8 or smaller have the message list dates cut off.

2) I like the large, readable text on the buttons, but longer things like email addresses can quickly wrap into two lines like seen below:

3) One tiny note, the network indicator is not aligned on the app menu screen, it looks like it is one or two pixels lower on the app screen than it is on the main menu, where it appears correctly aligned. Not a major issue, just a tiny tweak. This is visible in your own screen shots above, see how the "edge" network indication is lower than the signal bars on the app screenshot?

4) I like the lock screen, very nice looking. One note, some people have VERY long owner information (like me), more than 5 lines long. You may consider shortening the owner information box (vertically) to be very slightly shorter. My sixth line of information shows a cut-off portion of the tops of some letters. It would be cleaner to cut it in between lines, just a small tweak to the height of the information box would clean it up.

5) You may also want to note to your users that the popup menu is activated by the "spacebar" key, and dismissed by the escape key. For me, this means some re-configuration of QuickLaunch, as I always have QL set to activate on spacebar.

Thanks again for the chance to try your new theme, it's very nice work and the icons are beautiful.
    Thank you for your feedback and you're welcome for the free theme! We will work on those issues and bring an update. Thanks again for letting us know!

Best,
    Miguel
    06-01-10 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD