I never had this with my 9530 Storm nor my 8330 Curve. Does anyone else notice their Tour getting warm while charging?

TIA

~X

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 11:29 PM
    Nothing out of the ordinary here, just a bit warm. I wouldn't worry about it during charging. It's normal anyway. If it was overheating during normal use while not charging that's a different story.

Enjoy the phone
    07-24-09 11:48 PM
    Mine gets a little warm but my storm did to. Most batteries get warm when charging. I would not worry about it.
    07-24-09 11:55 PM
    Yeah, mine's only slightly warm, none of the overheating issues people have been having.

07-25-09 12:00 AM
    Mine only gets warm when i plug it into the comp but not when charging through wall charger or dock.
    07-25-09 12:01 AM
    I think it's normal for it to be warm while charging.. i don't really notice because i put it on the dock.... but the phone isn't warm at all when i take it off the dock when i wake up.
    07-25-09 12:16 AM
    Thanks everyone. I'm used to using the cradle for my Storm, time to buy one for my Tour.

~X

07-25-09 12:41 AM
    Yes, mine gets warm. Not enough to burn. Just enough to be pleasant on sore muscles!

07-25-09 06:33 AM
    New use for tour: heat compress?

On topic though... all of my cellphones have gotten warm while charging, this one's no different.
    07-25-09 06:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD