Pre-order?
    06-30-09 03:36 PM
    So based on the orders you guys placed, any ideas (if you asked) on the supply for the over the phone pre-orders or even regular orders, after the 12th?

I wonder if they'll be backordered in the first week of release, telling customers they have to wait a couple weeks for a 2nd shipment to their warehouses or whatever.
    06-30-09 04:14 PM
    Pre-order?
    Thanks Himmler......

I was so excited I left the r out.
    06-30-09 04:16 PM
    Would there be a reason why they won't let me upgrade over the phone?
    07-01-09 08:57 AM
    Funny one moment today I called they were going to put my order through and now they say give me all the info ill put it through the 12th we can not order it because we have no sku's Verizons being gay about this phone. I have the storm and it was a hassle getting that now im getting my fiance this tour adding a line and their giving me a hassle about this you hear 6 different stories im so sick of it.
    07-01-09 09:53 AM
    this is ridiculous. i just called to see if i can pre order it, and they are still telling me they have limited information on this phone, and upgrade people can order it MAYBE tomorrow? COME ON VERIZON
    07-01-09 10:07 AM
    this is ridiculous. i just called to see if i can pre order it, and they are still telling me they have limited information on this phone, and upgrade people can order it MAYBE tomorrow? COME ON VERIZON
    wow this sucks
    07-01-09 11:20 AM
107 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD