Ok, now I know this might be a stupid question. But oh well. I'm running the hybrid 5.0 on my Tour. I just downloaded Yahoo Messenger today and it was running flawlessly. I deleted some themes and had to reboot my tour. Now it won't sign in. It keeps saying invalid password. I've tried about a dozen times. But the password is not invalid as I just used it to sign in on my PC. Is this a blackberry glitch or a yahoo glitch? . . .
    11-28-09 05:33 PM
    Just a guess you may have corrupted your file. Delete your messenger and download it again. Had that to happen to me on my 8330.
    11-28-09 11:07 PM
    Should be no need to delete the messenger. Uncheck the Remember Me and Auto Sign In features, clear your cookies, then try logging back in again.

Worked for me.

But, as noted above, there have been cases where deleting and reloading the YM was necessary.

And if this is the case, here's a link for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by BergerKing; 11-28-09 at 11:28 PM.
    11-28-09 11:18 PM
    My password has numbers and a capitalized letter in it and if I hold down the 'alt' key the entire time i input the numbers it won't work. I have to hit 'alt' then release it, then the number, the 'alt' again, release it, then the next number.......it is very particular about how I type my password. Maybe this has something to do with your problem? Just an idea. Because a few times it kept telling me that, "incorrect password' and I was positive I typed in the correct one. But not that i type it slow like that I havent had any problems.
    11-29-09 01:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD