Just keep your ipod and your Tour with you. They're small enough.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That's what I do too.....
    08-15-09 09:58 AM
    To OP one word Slingbox.
    08-15-09 10:02 AM
    ... While I agree that this device is probably not for the OP, there is no need to start saying who should and who shouldn't have a Blackberry. Also, just because someone is 18 does not mean that they can easily 'get a job and buy an iPhone.' There's this thing that's kind of important that costs a ton of money these days. It's called college. "Go to AT&T and get the iPhone" isn't a very helpful suggestion. You need to pay the ETF, buy the iPhone, and get the plan. Being off of a family plan makes the bill a lot higher too.

I'm 18 and I use all of the features on my Blackberry. For those of you who are saying this device isn't starting to be marketed for our demographic, you're wrong. It's quite obvious to see that Blackberry is starting to target a younger audience with each release. All one needs to do is look at the commercials.

To the OP: This device probably isn't for you. However, there are a few things you can download. Just search the internet for some free games. If you have a debit card, you can invest in some smaller priced games. If you don't, you can always head to a CVS and buy a gift card and use it yourself online. I used to do that when I was younger.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do.
    08-15-09 12:39 PM
    BB's aren't really meant for teenagers. Mommy and Daddy pay for your service? You're 18, go get a job, pay for your own cell service and get an iPhone. Otherwise quit complaining. We should all have such problems!
    I agree completely!
    08-15-09 12:50 PM
    ok please tell me what there is to do on the phone i have the pandora and browser that i use most of the time but what else is there to do. im getting bored with the phone and thinking of trading it for a storm tommorow. please tell me some stuff that i can do with my tour. blackberry app center has nothing on it. im 18 with no credit card so i cant buy apps. the apps on my ipod are funner.
    I have my BB Storm setup nice - in my opinion- but I don't use games. Email, fb, twitter and my camera keep me occuppied. I enjoy tweaking it here and there , as well as testing out apps. (see signature). I used BB Media Sync and put 100 + itunes on the BB (although I prefer my little ipod shuffle when I run). Sounds like you need an iphone - but since that's not an option - go back to Storm and set up the way you want or hold out for more Tour apps. You have to research the device you get - I'm looking forward to a future Tour or Storm 2 - but I'll check the pros and cons, as well as how it fits me. Good luck.
    08-15-09 01:36 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD