I have a strom, my 30days is up on May20th

I can bring the strom back, then go back to a peice of **** RAZR, and wait for the tour (week of july 13th)

Is it worth the wait or should i keep the strom?

Thanks in advance, comments appreaciated.
    05-07-09 07:49 PM
    Im in nearly the exact same situation, and curious as well. Also, does anyone know if I can cancel my line on a family plan within the 30 days, then reopen the line whenever niagra comes out? Thanks a lot for any help, it's much appreciated.
    05-07-09 07:55 PM
    Im in nearly the exact same situation, and curious as well. Also, does anyone know if I can cancel my line on a family plan within the 30 days, then reopen the line whenever niagra comes out? Thanks a lot for any help, it's much appreciated.
    If it is within the 30days then you should be able to get out of it w/o having to pay teh cancelation fees.

But when you re-open it im sure there will be fees for starting a new line.
    05-07-09 07:58 PM
    boost ! ! !
    05-07-09 08:06 PM
    Return The Storm.
    05-07-09 08:51 PM
    Don't waste any more time and return the Storm. I was stupid to buy the Storm before but just ended up selling it after since I made the mistake of keeping it for too long. So now I have the 8330 Curve, which works wonders.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-09 08:52 PM
    allright thank you, looks like i will be running a moto Q (ughhh save me) for a while untill that tour comes around
    05-07-09 09:12 PM
    Wow, i really cant see how you guys say the storm is as bad as it is... i love my storm, picked up an 8330 , and still havent set down my storm. It only is getting better and better. If you dont like 8330 type you wont like the 9630. But i will get it anyways just to "add to the collection" lol
    05-07-09 09:13 PM
    Wow, i really cant see how you guys say the storm is as bad as it is... i love my storm, picked up an 8330 , and still havent set down my storm. It only is getting better and better. If you dont like 8330 type you wont like the 9630. But i will get it anyways just to "add to the collection" lol
    It more like the Bold keyboard, so if you don't like the typing style of the Bold, you won't like the 9630. Or if you like/love the Bolds keys you'll like/love the 9630s.
    05-07-09 09:16 PM
    its not that i dont like my strom, actually i like it alot, but the fact that i just got my stom, and then the tour comes out a month later is whats getting me.
    05-07-09 09:29 PM

im in agreement with you the storm is sweet you were part of the launch party back then

its a nice phone I just need a keyboard for my busy life I can switch the storm in once in a while when I feel like it
    05-07-09 09:32 PM
    I absolutely love my storm and have had a curve and pearl. I have trouble with my brothers curve now when i try to type on it, the keyboard is just too small. Just more food for thought
    05-07-09 09:40 PM
    I just dont know how long i can stand that motoQ.

hopefully long enough for the tour to come out
    05-07-09 09:46 PM
    Slapshot: You need to figure out what you want out of this phone. Would you rather have a touch screen or a keyboard?

If you want a phone for games and media and don't have much use for email or typing other long messages then stay with the storm.

If you are using the BB more for communications or business purposes and cant type that well on the storm then go with the Tour.

It is all up to you. The Tour is literally the exact same phone as the Storm on the inside. Only difference is the OS will be a little snappier on the Tour. Don't listen to anyone saying one thing or the other, its all preference. I know a lot of people on here despise their Storms, but I also know a lot of other people who love their Storm and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.
    05-07-09 10:20 PM
    Im with you on that bro. I have the Storm and Curve 8330. Currently using the Curve right now. But switch back and forth. Now the Tour 9630 will be added to the round up and be put into the switch back and forth pattern like the rest
    05-07-09 10:21 PM
    It more like the Bold keyboard, so if you don't like the typing style of the Bold, you won't like the 9630. Or if you like/love the Bolds keys you'll like/love the 9630s.
    LOL oh really ? i had no idea due to the 100 differnt pics i have seen lol ! thanks yah a$$ lol.

im in agreement with you the storm is sweet you were part of the launch party back then

its a nice phone I just need a keyboard for my busy life I can switch the storm in once in a while when I feel like it
    OH yes, that was some good times my friend lol... and let me tell yeah , i am hoping to be in the same spot sitting out side for my 9630 lol. !!

Im with you on that bro. I have the Storm and Curve 8330. Currently using the Curve right now. But switch back and forth. Now the Tour 9630 will be added to the round up and be put into the switch back and forth pattern like the rest
    Yeah lol i switch back and forth too , if i use one too long , i miss the other lol !
    05-07-09 11:05 PM

OH yes, that was some good times my friend lol... and let me tell yeah , i am hoping to be in the same spot sitting out side for my 9630 lol. !!

you know imma be on here chatting with you talking about when im rolling up there accept this time I will be posting from the parking lot on my blackberry storm instead of the iPhone haha
    05-07-09 11:11 PM
    Don't you have to call VZW to switch even if its btw two blackberry's? I too have the storm and 8330 and wouldn't mind flipping back and forth a little until the Tour comes out.
    05-10-09 01:47 AM
    Don't you have to call VZW to switch even if its btw two blackberry's? I too have the storm and 8330 and wouldn't mind flipping back and forth a little until the Tour comes out.

you can go on the site and do a esn change will have to do the bis site as well..
    05-10-09 02:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD