So I am on my 2nd Tour, coming from the Curve and I just received another new Tour yesterday for my Boss. He needed an upgrade from his ancient 7000 series. He took a look at my Tour and wanted one.

So of course my Boss is the President of the company and I order him one from Verizon with overnight. Told him yesterday I will transfer the number this morning.

Anywho, I have his Tour on my desk right now and his trackball seems different from mine, feels like my first Tour ( trackball problems ). Also his screen has a different hue.

I am worried !!!

I do not know if he takes care of his things. I know the lcd doen't have a protective cover on it and his 7000 series bb was battered around, which was fine since its like a tank. I do not also want him to complain about the signal issues.

Should I just return this Tour for a Curve?

I can handle the Tour and all it's flaws, but I don't think he can deal with it like I can. I understand these things, he doesn't.

Any advice? I don't want to feel the Machete. And we call him the Machete for a reason.
    08-18-09 07:46 AM
    Let him make the decision on it. If he complains, then return it.
    08-18-09 07:57 AM
    Let him make the decision on it. If he complains, then return it.
    agreed. however, if he is not that approachable, then i would probably get him the more stable curve to beat around given his personality
    08-18-09 08:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD