Got my order from Truesupplier. Only took one week to reach my door from China. I paid for regular shipping too which is weir cause others have said it takes ~3 weeks.

Picked up an all white for my tour and a green chrome for my girl's curve 8900.
    First off..quality looked good out of the box..no complaints as of yet.

Now the hard part..or at least that is what I thought...disassembly.
    Using the given torx drivers..I unscrewed the 4 screws on the back of the tour. I did first take out the battery,sim card, and memory card. the memory card is wedged between the mid plate and the mother board...so def take it out or you will prob break it. I was going to take pictures but it was really really easy taking it apart...I just went really really slow like I was handling a armed bomb. just be careful around the camera area and just don't yank on anything.

Put everything white on my tour EXCEPT the midplate. I as of right now did not have the confidence of swapping out the speaker and flash. I will eventually try it when I order another OEM midplate to mess around with and take apart so I don't have to fear messing it up...u know..practice. i also easily swapped out the keylock and standby buttons on the top of the phone...they are just held on by stickyness.

Get everything together..and the trackball wasn't working. I put on a 8830 trackball..so I thought that was the culprit. took it apart for a second time with the OEM trackball....still not working...ugh. Took it apart once again..put back the OEM keyboard with OEM trackball....worked fine..but my trackball was always quirky so it clicked really bad.just like it did before the case change..so I took it apart yet again..and put on the white 8830 trackball..and now it clicks and scrolls like a dream.

you can also see from the pics that the white battery door was all white..so I took the middle black piece on the OEM battery door (its a sticker)..peeled it off and swapped it with the white battery door.

My complaints so far with truesupplier was the keyboard. The letters were clear not printed white like the OEM keyboard so it was hard to see the letters cause the only thing making them visible is the light from the motherboard. they did click well but I home come to the conclusion the keyboard fitment was sub-par and it kept the trackball from making a good connection with the board. So later on today..I am going to buy a new keyboard and buy another OEM midplate to fool around with.

So heres my Panda Tour...I know its fugly as ****, but it will do to my replacments come in the mail.

Enjoy and laugh ur *** off
    (Flash still works, speaker phone still works, unlock and standby buttons are functional.)

12-30-09 10:22 AM
    to be honest, I dont think its that bad
    12-30-09 10:24 AM
    to be honest, I dont think its that bad
    Neither do I...
    12-30-09 10:28 AM
    There is nothing wrong with being different.
    12-30-09 10:42 AM
    I think it looks good.... def unique!
    12-30-09 10:47 AM
    I'd pass on it, but it's not THE ugliest Tour.
    12-30-09 10:57 AM
    Actually it's ok... though the bottom plate under the keys makes it look a little weird.
    12-30-09 11:00 AM
    i like the sides and back gives a contrast, and all white is kinda girly in my opinion xD
    12-30-09 11:01 AM
    I don't think it looks that bad either...better than some of those crazy colorware combinations I have seen.
    12-30-09 11:15 AM
    The only reason I don't like it is because I don't like white on anything. Other than that, it really doesn't look that bad.
    12-30-09 11:30 AM
    Actually it's ok... though the bottom plate under the keys makes it look a little weird.
    Yea I was thinking that as well as I was staring at it. I will prpob take it apart and start mixing and matching to see what combination I like

Thanks to all that liked

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-09 11:37 AM
    I like it!
    12-30-09 11:40 AM
    I wonder why I can't see anything... no thumbnail or link to an image? Could be something blocked by my employer, I guess. Ah well
    12-30-09 11:44 AM
    Looks pretty good to me!
    12-30-09 11:44 AM
    I think it looks great! I love it. You should keep it the way it is!
    12-30-09 11:45 AM
    Nice!! Just call it the TourTrooper.
    12-30-09 11:54 AM
    I wonder why I can't see anything... no thumbnail or link to an image? Could be something blocked by my employer, I guess. Ah well

They are posted through PhotoBucket. Usually I can't see them here at work either but for some reason I can this time. Try and click the Quote button under his post and copy the photobucket address and then past it in your address window up top. If it doesn't show then yeah, good ol' IT policy has it restricted.
    12-30-09 11:54 AM
    i like it, thats actually how i wanted my Tour to look.. good work!
    12-30-09 11:58 AM
    Looks like it's posted from photobucket, I have some of the same problems on occasion at work. I bet that's what it is.
    12-30-09 11:58 AM
    I laughed when I read the title of this thread, but when I see the pics, it doesn't look bad at all!
    12-30-09 12:14 PM
    I like it. It would def look a lot bettter if u got a white keyboard

12-30-09 12:16 PM
    I suddenly got hungry for oreos and milk!

Nice job. Don't change it! Leave it. All white wouldn't look half as good!
    12-30-09 12:23 PM
    Ha word. Thanks all.

Time to do the gf's curve. Hope that goes well. At first I wasn't sure about it but everytime I look at it, it starts to grow on me

12-30-09 12:44 PM
    Definitely not the ugliest tour.
    12-30-09 12:53 PM
    Not bad @ all nothing wrong with a stormtrooper tour
    12-30-09 01:57 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD