I just had to get a new tour (my old one was awful) and I am trying to download os 5.0.230. Can someone please post a link? Thx!
    11-04-09 10:37 PM
    I just had to get a new tour (my old one was awful) and I am trying to download os 5.0.230. Can someone please post a link? Thx!
    I would suggest you search for "5.0 download link" or something like that and I'll bet you my Tour that you will find something. There's at least 2 posts per day on this. Would be faster than waiting for a non-sarcastic response.
    11-04-09 10:41 PM
    I've been combing this website among others for over an hour now and no luck!
    11-04-09 10:49 PM
    I'm sorry but either that's a blatant lie and you're just lazy, or you really are bad at searching and "combing".

After 2 minutes of searching. Here:

Download TourHybrid50v7.6.exe from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    11-04-09 10:53 PM
    thats a hybrid he would still need the 5.0.0.230 base i believe
    11-04-09 10:59 PM
    11-04-09 11:01 PM
    That's probably why the OP put WORKING link. Funny how people are quick to jump on the "DID YOU USE THE SEARCH?!!??!" If you can't help, move on. You know how much info is on this forum? I'm sure a million 5.0 links popped up but maybe he/she didn't know which one was a good WORKING one.
    11-05-09 06:31 AM
    That's probably why the OP put WORKING link. Funny how people are quick to jump on the "DID YOU USE THE SEARCH?!!??!" If you can't help, move on. You know how much info is on this forum? I'm sure a million 5.0 links popped up but maybe he/she didn't know which one was a good WORKING one.
    What are you talking about? It is extremely easy to find links. To find a working link, you click the friggin link and try to download the file!! Christ you people are lazy. The first one appeared to be a hybrid, my fault. I saw the post saying it was a hybrid so I searched for 2 MORE MINUTES and got a WORKING link which I posted. If it downloads it is a good link. Not that hard smart one. Getting sick of these people, ugh.
    11-05-09 09:24 AM
    Ok... Be nice now. Some people search and don't know all the tricks to searching. No reason to jump on the OP because he / she couldn't find a link that worked. All someone had to do is upload to like RapidShare or MegaUpload and PM the OP the link.

If it's still needed, just ask and I'll send you a link.
    11-05-09 09:35 AM
    What are you talking about? It is extremely easy to find links. To find a working link, you click the friggin link and try to download the file!! Christ you people are lazy. The first one appeared to be a hybrid, my fault. I saw the post saying it was a hybrid so I searched for 2 MORE MINUTES and got a WORKING link which I posted. If it downloads it is a good link. Not that hard smart one. Getting sick of these people, ugh.
    the guy was just saying if you dont have any positive feedback or input, stop clogging this forum with responses like yours
    11-05-09 09:40 AM
    the guy was just saying if you dont have any positive feedback or input, stop clogging this forum with responses like yours

You forget that I found him a link.
    11-05-09 10:51 AM
    For any one else who ends up here, you can also check my sig for the most recent 9630 OS's
    11-05-09 10:53 AM
    All the necessary files for loading a hybrid (including original base OSes) can be found at BBHybrids - Blackberry Hybrids in their download section. I'm not sure why everyone isn't just downloading the files directly from them.
    11-05-09 11:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD