I didn't know there was choice (I mean, yes I did know) but seriously, who walks into a store and goes "Man, I want this Tour bad, but if it wasn't for that friggin' camera!"

So, I guess my question is did anyone buy the Tour without the camera? I'm not knocking anyone if they did, I'm just curious. I made sure like 10 times my order said "camera" on it before I hit the submit button.

Now I sit and wait...and wait...for my order to change to processed and I get my tracking number. This is way worse than being a kid on Christmas Eve.
    07-11-09 01:02 PM
    I didn't know there was choice (I mean, yes I did know) but seriously, who walks into a store and goes "Man, I want this Tour bad, but if it wasn't for that friggin' camera!"

So, I guess my question is did anyone buy the Tour without the camera? I'm not knocking anyone if they did, I'm just curious. I made sure like 10 times my order said "camera" on it before I hit the submit button.

Now I sit and wait...and wait...for my order to change to processed and I get my tracking number. This is way worse than being a kid on Christmas Eve.
    Some people don't have a choice because of work.
    07-11-09 01:05 PM
    ah...that makes sense.
    07-11-09 01:08 PM
    It most likely wouldnt be made if there wasnt some type of demand/market for it.
    07-11-09 01:09 PM
    Working for the government when we get blackberries they are not allowed to have cameras on them. So by them having this option it allows people like me to get a nice new phone but minus the camera.
    07-11-09 02:28 PM
    Blackberries have always primarily been business phones, and many companies do not allow cellular phones with cameras anywhere past the parking lot/garage. My dad's company has that policy, along with a metal detector upon entering the building. Needless to say, the Tour he's upgrading to (from his world edition Curve) has no camera.
    07-11-09 02:36 PM
    In my business we cannot have cameras, of any form, in certain buildings/rooms. Get to play with some awfully cool toys in those rooms though prototypes make the geek in all of us turn us into children again.
    07-11-09 02:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD