Hello. I am trying to use sync my calendar with my Google Calendar account and the wireless sync option is greyed out. I have no idea what I need to do to fix it. Any ideas?
    12-01-09 08:54 PM
    Are you using the google contacts sync option in BIS, or the Google Sync app?

If the former, when you set up your gmail account on the BIS homepage https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw&locale=en you should have been prompted about whether you wanted to enable contact sync or not. If you checked the box and completed the install, all you need to do now is go to email settings on your BB, login, and you should be prompted to accept sync. Once you accept, save and close the sync will (eventually) begin. If that didn't work for you I've had to delete the account in BIS then set it up again and go through the sync acceptance. If you'll just do a backup in DM first you can restore your messages database from the backup after you're set.

Hope that helps, and Welcome to CB!
    12-01-09 09:01 PM
    Hello. I am trying to use sync my calendar with my Google Calendar account and the wireless sync option is greyed out. I have no idea what I need to do to fix it. Any ideas?
    Try Google Sync. It works great for both calender and contacts (if you wish): Google Mobile
    12-01-09 09:16 PM
    Try Google Sync. It works great for both calender and contacts (if you wish): Google Mobile
    That's what I'm trying to use, but something isn't right as my contacts sync'd but my calendar isn't. When I go to calendar>options>calendar properties>wireless synchronization is greyed out. I thought this is why the calendar wasn't synching up.
    12-02-09 06:32 AM
    That's what I'm trying to use, but something isn't right as my contacts sync'd but my calendar isn't. When I go to calendar>options>calendar properties>wireless synchronization is greyed out. I thought this is why the calendar wasn't synching up.
    I use Google Sync and that is grayed out for me also so that must be for something else.

Go into the Google Sync program and into options. Make sure Sync Contacts and Sync Calendar are both checked.
    12-02-09 08:07 AM
    I think I have figured it out. I was expecting google sync to include the sports calendars during the sync operation and that doesn't happen apparently. Anyone know how to include those in the sync?
    12-02-09 09:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD