If i do the "Wipe Handheld" option under Security Options... to set my phone back to out of the box condition is it gonna sync my email accounts again after the reboot? if so how can i prevent it from re sync my email accounts after i wipe the handheld. I want to exchange my phone and i need to clean up everything in the phone. Do i need to login to BIS website and remove all the email accounts before i do "wipe handheld"?

and also when i receive my replacement phone how can i get those email accounts back?

Thanks
    09-09-09 11:15 AM
    When you wipe the device, it's wiped. Removes everything including e-mail accounts and returns it to "out-of-the-box" condition.

Easiest way to get the accounts back is to go to the BIS website and update with your new PIN #. Once you do that, resend service books for good measure, and you should be good to go.
    09-09-09 11:26 AM
    When you wipe the device, it's wiped. Removes everything including e-mail accounts and returns it to "out-of-the-box" condition.

Easiest way to get the accounts back is to go to the BIS website and update with your new PIN #. Once you do that, resend service books for good measure, and you should be good to go.
    ^^exactly what this guy said^^
    09-09-09 11:37 AM

thanks for your help

ok so after i wiped the device the email accounts will not reappear on my phone before i return it right?
    09-09-09 11:08 PM
    Nothing will appear on the phone, is as if you just took it out the box...
    09-09-09 11:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD