Google search then.
    07-04-09 11:22 PM
    Read the manual.

You're not doing something not related to the Tour, then!
    07-04-09 11:38 PM
    How big is your memory card? I download so many videos thanks to Bla1ze's site. Just sit back and enjoy, while the passenger next to you sits there in awe. Happens to me all the time.
    What site is that?
    07-04-09 11:43 PM
    I never have been able to get paid wifi and blackberry wifi to work because it can't pull up the login page

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-09 11:57 PM
    So what is cashe radio stations again?
    07-04-09 11:58 PM
    Go to slacker radios web site, they explain it pretty good there.
    Basically you put your media card in the pc and it downloads a bunch of music on there so you can play it offline.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-09 12:30 AM
    The Touri s going to come with a 2gb card from what I understand.
    I have an 8gb in my Curve, and I think the Tour is supposed to support up to
    a 32gb card. If you're going to start loading lots of stuff I'd start with at least an
    8gb. Once you start caching slacker stuff, loading movies, pics, other music, files
    and so on it's nice to have the extra space.
    If you don't have a pay pal account set up yet I'd set one up so you can down load a bunch of stuff from the BlackBerry App world before your flight. There are lots of games there. I got Uno and Oregon Trail from there.
    There is tons of stuff you can get there.

Oh and inorder to cache stations on slacker, you'll have to hook it up to your computer before you fly.
    I probably back up my slacer cache about every week or two when I back up my Curve on my desk top manager.
    07-05-09 12:40 AM
    The Touri s going to come with a 2gb card from what I understand.
    I have an 8gb in my Curve, and I think the Tour is supposed to support up to
    a 32gb card. If you're going to start loading lots of stuff I'd start with at least an
    8gb. Once you start caching slacker stuff, loading movies, pics, other music, files
    and so on it's nice to have the extra space.
    If you don't have a pay pal account set up yet I'd set one up so you can down load a bunch of stuff from the BlackBerry App world before your flight. There are lots of games there. I got Uno and Oregon Trail from there.
    There is tons of stuff you can get there.

Oh and inorder to cache stations on slacker, you'll have to hook it up to your computer before you fly.
    I probably back up my slacer cache about every week or two when I back up my Curve on my desk top manager.
    does it cost money? also do u need a pc or is a mac ok
    07-05-09 11:55 AM
    lol sorry does what cost money?
    There are two versions of slacker, kinda, one you pay for and one you don't, I don't pay for it and I think it is just fine not paying for it.
    If you want something bigger then the 2gb card, yea you pay for that.
    Desktop manager comes with your BB, it is a disk in the box used for backing up your device as well as checking for software updates so you don't pay extra for that.
    Some apps on blackberry app world cost, that is why you need the pay pay account, that is how it charges. so far the only apps I have payed for are my two games, everything else I've down loaded has been free.
    Oh, and I have a pc, but my BB Rep he uses Mac and says he has no problems.
    07-05-09 12:22 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD