Hi guys, new crackberry member here.

I was curious: I love the leather pouches that come with other Blackberry devices (like the vertical leather cases that come with the Curve and Pearl--no belt clip, no flap).

The Tour only comes with the holster that has a belt clip. I was wondering if the Tour will fit into another BB's vertical pouch--the 8900 Curve is only a tiny bit more narrow, for example. Would the Tour fit into the Curve's included case?

If it won't fit, do you guys have any comparable suggestions?

Thanks!
    07-16-09 10:40 PM
    Hi guys, new crackberry member here.

I was curious: I love the leather pouches that come with other Blackberry devices (like the vertical leather cases that come with the Curve and Pearl--no belt clip, no flap).

The Tour only comes with the holster that has a belt clip. I was wondering if the Tour will fit into another BB's vertical pouch--the 8900 Curve is only a tiny bit more narrow, for example. Would the Tour fit into the Curve's included case?

If it won't fit, do you guys have any comparable suggestions?

Thanks!
    I just tried it on the no flap/belt clip leather pouch that came with my 8900 and it fits.
    07-16-09 10:53 PM
    Tight fit in a Curve 8330 case, but it sort of works...

Also - the included case will accept a silicone cover pretty well. On day 2, my swivel case flipped around and dumped my new Tour onto the asphalt. I went and grabbed a silicone cover right away...
    Last edited by jsimanella; 07-16-09 at 10:57 PM.
    07-16-09 10:54 PM
    Here it is in the OEM Curve Pouch:

07-16-09 10:59 PM
    I love crackberry.

Thank you all, that was a lot faster than I was expecting, and you gave me some pretty exciting news.

Thanks again!
    07-16-09 11:01 PM
    RedWings, which Curve model case is that? the 8300 or the 8900?
    07-16-09 11:03 PM
    I bought my Tour via Verizon telesales and the rep said she would throw in a free case if I got the car charger (which I needed anyway, so what the hey). I was sent the leather case for the Curve/Storm...the Verizon-branded one with the belt clip.

I left it in the package because it is very similar in function to the case that comes with the Tour automatically and I want to return or sell it. But if they are sending out a case for the Curve/Storm, I'm guessing it is compatible.
    07-16-09 11:10 PM
    07-16-09 11:17 PM
    Fit and functionality are two different things. Just because the 9630 fits in an oem case does not mean the sleeper mode will work. Storm side OEM holster fits the 9630 great, but the sleeper function does not work with it.

Just be aware of this fact.
    07-17-09 12:06 AM
    I have been using the side holster leather pouch made for the bold and it fits perfectly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-09 04:53 AM
    The slip case for the Bold works for the Tour including sleep function--just a tad bit wider than the phone.
    07-17-09 06:46 AM
    i suggest you buy your own case and dont use the one that was included in the box...after a couple days, my tour started to get scratches in the back of the battery door...i'm gonna wait and purchase a pouch or leather holster when they become available...also the skins are great, good grip and no fingermarks on the tour
    07-17-09 08:13 AM
    yeah i'm using the pouch from my storm for it and its putting little scratches on the screen protector but not on the physical phone I wish they had all of the accessories for the phone right at the release date
    07-17-09 09:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD