i am with bell in Canada i have BB 8703e and email only. not web. i cannot read attachments well/fully. when i zoom it does get larger but i can't move the page to read...if i get the tour or curve will i be able to see attachments better?

AND... MY REAL QUESTION IS THIS...
    at my cottage my bb works and receives email. i do not have i net connection for comp. though...only verrrry slow dial up... so...since i get my emails on my bb... can i then get them onto my comp/note book... even if i am not connected to web...? will the memory card do this?
    Last edited by bberry44; 09-14-09 at 01:06 AM.
    09-14-09 12:31 AM
    Huh? An email should be sent to your bb and email account if your set up on a data plan.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 12:37 AM
    If you set up your email on your bb and your not connected to the web, your email will still show up in your email account. You will be able to check it on the web.

09-14-09 12:45 AM
    can i then get them onto my comp/note book... even if i am not connected to web...? will the memory card do this?
    If I understand your question, you are asking if a Bell Tour with BIS will work as a tethered modem for your laptop.

Yes, but it has nothing to do with the memory card.

You may need third party software to accomplish the connection, TetherBerry is a well respected product for that function.
    09-14-09 09:09 AM
    If I understand your question, you are asking if a Bell Tour with BIS will work as a tethered modem for your laptop.

Yes, but it has nothing to do with the memory card.

You may need third party software to accomplish the connection, TetherBerry is a well respected product for that function.
    I was reading it the same way, and I would have to agree with your recommendations. Tetherberry is the way to go for this type of functionality.
    09-14-09 09:11 AM
    I think the OP was asking whether attachments could be transferred from the phone to the computer so they can be manipulated on the computer/proper sized screen for that and then put back on the BB to be emailed back out.

Presumably yes you should be able to copy it to the media card, connect bb to computer via usb or bluetooth, and then make sure bb is set to allow transferring. Edit file with computer and save to BB. Then email it as you wish. Can at least do it with my Tour.

09-14-09 09:21 AM
    I think the OP was asking whether attachments could be transferred from the phone to the computer so they can be manipulated on the computer/proper sized screen for that and then put back on the BB to be emailed back out.

Presumably yes you should be able to copy it to the media card, connect bb to computer via usb or bluetooth, and then make sure bb is set to allow transferring. Edit file with computer and save to BB. Then email it as you wish. Can at least do it with my Tour.

This is what I read into the question also. Nothing to do with tethering

09-14-09 10:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD