For some reason My Tour isn't connecting to Crackmem or to the desktop manager... it just won't read the phone and my phone has an alert popping up...

can't remember for the life of me what it says, but some sh** about the usb not having enough wattage to do anything for me.
    04-07-10 09:02 PM
    Never heard of this before, but it definitely sounds like a hardware issue. Send it in if you still have warranty. Or get the exact error message and call your carrier's blackberry support.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-10 09:04 PM
    yeah, already called them, they offered me a replacement, but I wanted to try using crackmem first and wipe it... I have the leaked 2
    5.0.230 on it and I don't want to get screwed when I send it in haha
    04-07-10 09:09 PM
    lol.. I'm not familiar with the warranty process, but I would assume that since its a hardware issue, they won't have a problem with the replacement. Maybe you can check out the thread for your carrier and see if there is an 'ask ...... Carrier reps' and ask if they can advise you with their warranty requirements. Good luck

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-10 09:14 PM
    I work for an indirect dealer, so the warranty requirements are not an issue. i do have a replacement on the way. However I did end up getting it to work and got the update onto the phone finally.
    04-08-10 09:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD