TIA
    ihbsbA
    Last edited by ihbsbA; 05-23-09 at 04:52 PM.
    05-10-09 07:26 PM
    No one knows for sure. But since the size is between the Bold and Curve but closer to the Bold, I would guess it would weight between the Bold and curve but closer to the bold. I would say a little lighter than the Bold.
    05-10-09 08:38 PM
    I read somewhere that it weighs about 11 pounds.
    05-10-09 09:03 PM
    it has the same internals as the storm.. I would assume it would be close to the storm..

The storm does have a "glass" screen so it may make it about the same if you include the fact that the tour has a keyboard..

don't mark my word on it but I would guess close to the same weight as the storm
    05-10-09 09:09 PM
    I like weight on my device. The curve is way too cheap looking because of its weight despite the fact that I still love what it does.

a friend of mine who has the G1 thought I had a dumby phone it was so light

Plus, a feather weight device has a greater chance of slipping right now of my hands.
    05-11-09 12:29 AM
    People tend to value a device more when it has a good amount of weight to it. A feather light device could obviously feel flimsy and cheap. I guess it would be on par with a Bold. Not too heavy, not too light.
    05-11-09 12:41 AM
    People tend to value a device more when it has a good amount of weight to it. A feather light device could obviously feel flimsy and cheap. I guess it would be on par with a Bold. Not too heavy, not too light.

Some people say the Bold is to heavy but really I find the bold to feel nice and solid and feels about the right weight to me. Now because its a bit smaller then the Bold I would assume it will be slightly lighter then the Bold but not by much.
    05-11-09 11:44 AM
    I heard that it will be close to the same weight as the 8830 which is lighter then the BOLD
    05-11-09 11:59 AM
    it s true that the bold is way heavier than the curve it took me a while before to get use to it from my curve.. i think the 9630 will be as close as the bold
    05-11-09 12:42 PM
    I read somewhere that it weighs about 11 pounds.
    hahaha, my office phone doesn't even weight that much... lmfao!
    05-11-09 01:24 PM
    man things do change...i remember having my motorola flip phone back in the day that weighed like 1+ lbs
    now we have people complaining that the bold is heavy when it weighs 4.7 ozs
    05-11-09 01:36 PM
    man things do change...i remember having my motorola flip phone back in the day that weighed like 1+ lbs
    now we have people complaining that the bold is heavy when it weighs 4.7 ozs
    startac? AWESOME phone.
    05-11-09 02:09 PM
    startac? AWESOME phone.

hes not talking about the startac because the startac didn't way close to 1+ pounds....

the startac was a extremely light phone for the time
    05-11-09 02:27 PM
    shoot! We need to go back to "MICRO TAC ELITES!" And if your not old enough to remember that name, then nevermind!

mind you, that was THE FUTURE back then! Hense the word... MICRO!
    05-11-09 05:51 PM
    hes not talking about the startac because the startac didn't way close to 1+ pounds....

the startac was a extremely light phone for the time
    Yeah you're right. I was thinking of microtac I think. Don't remember the elite though

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-09 05:59 PM
    Yes I remember the name very well I also remember when primeco came (verizon now). And we all rushed to radio shack to "hear" the clearest cellphone call oops I mean the first digital call
    shoot! We need to go back to "MICRO TAC ELITES!" And if your not old enough to remember that name, then nevermind!

mind you, that was THE FUTURE back then! Hense the word... MICRO!
    05-11-09 06:21 PM
    Old School
    05-11-09 07:19 PM
    Old School
    ahhhh, my very first cell phone ever! Except mine was light gray and my carrier was named "cellular one." Those were good times!
    05-11-09 07:23 PM
    ahhhh, my very first cell phone ever! Except mine was light gray and my carrier was named "cellular one." Those were good times!
    thats the phone i'm talking about but i forgot the name
    it was a grey motorola flip with either a skinny battery or a humungous 1lb+ battery on the back
    05-11-09 09:26 PM
    Hopefully not as heavy as this phone -

05-11-09 09:28 PM
    Hopefully not as heavy as this phone -

yes but zach was a bad a$$ with that phone haha
    05-12-09 03:11 AM
    Hahaha, zach was a bad a$$! I was with cellular one! My first phone was in a huge bag and wired into my car with the antenna on the back window, then that awesome huge Motorola brick came out and I was pretty sure I was the coolest when I got one!

05-14-09 01:31 PM
    Haha, in fact, we called them "car phones" back then!!

05-14-09 01:50 PM
    I remember the bag phone in Lethal Weapon, 1987
    05-14-09 01:56 PM
    Haha, in fact, we called them "car phones" back then!!

I was in the same boat my friend same boat
    05-14-09 02:54 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD