07-19-09 09:02 PM
    I have one in and it's working.
    07-19-09 09:03 PM
    yes.. we can all go as high as 32gig
    07-19-09 09:03 PM
    can we put any sd card into the tour? will it automatically add all the blackberry folders on to the media card or do we have to set it all up with desktop manager
    07-19-09 09:44 PM
    can we put any sd card into the tour? will it automatically add all the blackberry folders on to the media card or do we have to set it all up with desktop manager
    It will create the folders automatically. All phones cameras etc should do this.

I'm gonna get me an 8 gig I think a full 16 gig could bring minor performance issues to even the tour if it was loaded to the brim. I'm probably wrong though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-09 10:34 PM
    well in that case i will be goin to get my 8 gig card tomorrow. i really dont wna mess with the blackberry desktop manager. thanks for the info. but i dont understand why the storm came with an 8 gig card and tour with a 2. owell.
    07-19-09 10:41 PM
    Microcentre (if you have one near you) was selling 16 GB microSDs with their own label on them, class 6, for $49.99. They didn't have them on display but I tried purchasing one of the branded cards and the sales person told me about it. Sweet deal.
    07-19-09 10:53 PM
    well in that case i will be goin to get my 8 gig card tomorrow. i really dont wna mess with the blackberry desktop manager. thanks for the info. but i dont understand why the storm came with an 8 gig card and tour with a 2. owell.
    only the verizon came with a 2gb.. sprint came with a 1gb only!
    07-19-09 11:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD