Hope she enjoys her new Tour. As said before, Best CDMA Bery you can buy right now. She'll love it lots, like the rest of us do

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-10 10:08 PM
    I'm a BB freak and my hubby is anti-technology so he thinks I'm crazy when I'm roaming the threads here or tweaking my bb. He gets a big job promotion about a month ago and what comes with that...a bb curve. He calls me all upset b/c he just got it delivered to him and it was the smokey violet one (metallic lavender/pink one), apparently someone at the head office wasn't paying attention when they ordered it. I was trying not to laugh as it would only make the situation worse.

Although he hasn't yet admitted to liking it, which I'm sure he never will, he is checking his emails all the time and is able to check the weather updates (which is vital to his work) whenever, even from the couch.

So now I have a cowboy anti-technology hubby running around with a lavender bb strapped to him!
    Last edited by j joy j; 02-17-10 at 12:33 PM.
    02-17-10 06:40 AM
    I'm a BB freak and my hubby is anti-technology so he thinks I'm crazy when I'm roaming the threads here or tweaking my bb. He gets a big job promotion about a month ago and what comes with that...a bb curve. He calls me all upset b/c he just got it delivered to him and it was the smokey violet one (metallic lavender/pink one). I was trying not to laugh as it would only make the situation worse.

Although he hasn't yet admitted to liking it, which I'm sure he never will, he is checking his emails all the time and is able to check the weather updates (which is vital to his work) whenever, even from the couch.

So now I have a cowboy anti-technology hubby running around with a lavender bb strapped to him!
    May I suggest a nice wallpaper to go with your hubbys phone - http://crackberry.com/wallpaper-colo...terns-neon-sky
    02-17-10 10:10 AM
    Speaking of bb families, my daughter just got a new Curve which goes along with my Tour and my wife's Curve. Last night the three of us were sitting on the couch watching the Olympics and all on our bb's at the same time. Gotta love it
    02-17-10 12:40 PM
    First I see my sister in law with her Curve and here I had this lil prepaid flip phone... I just couldn't help the BB envy lol! Then Alltel had the half price rebate gimmick for the Pearl and we had just gotten our taxes back. So my husband and I were in awe over our phones. He went to basic training and he had the second best phone of all the other guys save the one that had an Iphone. Now I got my Tour and I know my phone is the best there is so far and I am now immune to BB envy.

Especially since now my sis in law has the Droid
    Last edited by bluedragonfly; 02-17-10 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Typo
    02-17-10 01:19 PM
    lol guys/girls I had a BB Tour and my mom had the Samsung Instinct she saw mine and fell in love so she now has the BB Tour as well!!
    02-17-10 01:23 PM
    Congrats. So far I'm the only 1 in my household w/a BB. My daughter mentioned that her next phone will be a BB bec it's a "grown-up" phone. She currently has a palm Pre. I'm ready for another family member to get on BBM w/me.
    02-17-10 01:27 PM
    Speaking of bb families, my daughter just got a new Curve which goes along with my Tour and my wife's Curve. Last night the three of us were sitting on the couch watching the Olympics and all on our bb's at the same time. Gotta love it
    That is the new style of family bonding.
    02-17-10 05:35 PM
    Hope your wife enjoys her tour. As a busy mom a blackberry has been the best thing I have gotten in a long time! For the others that are trying to convince your husband or wife to get a blackberry, don't give up! My husband said he didn't need one. I finally gave him a used blackberry to try and he seems to be hooked now. I find him checking frequently for new email. It has been great for us to be able to use bbm when he travels internationally.
    I travel a lot too so its great we can email quickly which I can sneak in during those "exciting" meetings and conferences...
    02-18-10 10:26 PM
    Hope she enjoys her new Tour. As said before, Best CDMA Bery you can buy right now. She'll love it lots, like the rest of us do
    Ohhh... she's addicted. No doubt now.
    02-18-10 10:30 PM
    I'm a BB freak and my hubby is anti-technology so he thinks I'm crazy when I'm roaming the threads here or tweaking my bb. He gets a big job promotion about a month ago and what comes with that...a bb curve. He calls me all upset b/c he just got it delivered to him and it was the smokey violet one (metallic lavender/pink one), apparently someone at the head office wasn't paying attention when they ordered it. I was trying not to laugh as it would only make the situation worse.

Now THAT, is FUNNY!!!
    02-18-10 10:32 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD