Finally upgraded from 8330 to the Tour and love it. No trackball and battery issues. But weird stuff happening. To unlock when I press the 4th entry that is a number I lose the password screen and the window saying" Press(green phone) To Start Emergency Call"! Also get that round small clock timer running for 2 seconds in the middle of the screen.
    Anyone experience this? Any one have a solution? I am still within 30 days and hate to take a chance on exchanging the unit.
    Help/Advice much appreciated, thanks.
    10-04-09 06:47 PM
    Nope, just little bugs in .40 OS........

You could move up to a higher non official OS that fixes allot of those little issues.
    10-04-09 06:53 PM
    Nope, just little bugs in .40 OS........

You could move up to a higher non official OS that fixes allot of those little issues.

Thanks for quick reply!
    Does that window pop up with you when entering your password?
    10-04-09 07:01 PM
    I'm running the official 4.7.1.40, and while I get the clock a lot, I've never seen or heard of the password bug you describe. Is your password IT policy controlled, or user controlled?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-09 07:08 PM
    Fixed-I think I know what happened. I changed password and does not happen with new password. When entering new password originally I think that timer clock was active and did something to the passowrd.
    Either way it is working, thanks.
    10-05-09 07:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD