I have a blackberry bold for my job provided by the company I work for. The blackberry is very slow in opening emails and also when I then trial to file within my folders. My IT department have tried to contact blackberry (so they say) and they say nothing can be done, blackberry is useless and we are going to move away from them. However, this don't help me, I'm using by blackberry during the day and also at night time to action emails and file which don't have the urgency required during the working day, Can someone please assist to speed up this phone. Thank you,
    06-29-15 08:38 AM
    I have a blackberry bold for my job provided by the company I work for. The blackberry is very slow in opening emails and also when I then trial to file within my folders. My IT department have tried to contact blackberry (so they say) and they say nothing can be done, blackberry is useless and we are going to move away from them. However, this don't help me, I'm using by blackberry during the day and also at night time to action emails and file which don't have the urgency required during the working day, Can someone please assist to speed up this phone. Thank you,
    Are you using a Bold (model number) or a Tour..... either way they are older devices that will not compare well to today's more powerful devices.

I know I always liked to "shrink" the OS to free run some of the RAM. But if this is a corporate device, I doubt you'd have that ability.
    06-29-15 09:23 AM
    Uncheck "enable compression" (turn it off) in I think storage and data, and alt+shift+delete reboot at least once a day

Posted via CB10 via the Internets
    06-29-15 09:27 AM