MY blackberry lags terribly, evertime i try manuvering through text messages it stalls about 10 seconds just like the storm did, and i have all my apps off and everything, i dont understand
    07-24-09 02:47 PM
    Go to options then SMS and make it so the treaded messages only use either 5 or 7 messages. Also, hold the blackberry key and make sure you are not running too many applications off. Of coarse, do a battery pull and fresh restart and it should free up some memory.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 04:42 PM
    I've been having the same trouble, and I don't have that many apps running. It's not too often though, just occasionally.
    07-24-09 04:44 PM
    Kinda off the subject, but after almost two weeks of havng the Tour, my battery door is loose. I saw the Tour battery door fix thread, did what was suggested and it's fine. Took every bit of one minute to do...
    07-24-09 04:48 PM
    ..because you touch yourself at night....

on a serious note...see what your memory is at...try deleting old emails and texts...
    07-24-09 04:51 PM
    Kinda off the subject, but after almost two weeks of havng the Tour, my battery door is loose. I saw the Tour battery door fix thread, did what was suggested and it's fine. Took every bit of one minute to do...
    This is the craziest and most insane hijack of a thread I have ever seen!
    07-24-09 04:52 PM
    ..because you touch yourself at night....

on a serious note...see what your memory is at...try deleting old emails and texts...
    This is one of the best answers I've seen on a tech issue!
    07-24-09 04:56 PM
    This is the craziest and most insane hijack of a thread I have ever seen!

Check out some of my other posts or ask anyone here, I'm known to jack a thread...
    07-24-09 04:56 PM
    Out of curiosity, with all the available memory on this phone,should running some apps in the background even affect this phone at all? I never had any problems with memory out of my Pearl with running apps in the background and it was nowhere close to the Tour with available memory.

BTW........ No lag whatsoever with my Tour even with a few apps running.This thing is super fast, for me anyway.

Last edited by GG1; 07-24-09 at 05:02 PM.
    07-24-09 04:58 PM
    I'm thinking of eating an avacado. I do enjoy them plus they provide my body with a good fat. Yeah I think I will eat one.

07-24-09 05:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD