What am I missing here?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-10 07:43 PM
    Because its not newer

01-24-10 07:46 PM
    You may have the Tour and the Tour 2 mixed up.

01-24-10 07:52 PM
    Tour is older then Curve 2.
    01-24-10 07:54 PM
    The tour is older than the curve

01-24-10 09:06 PM
    The Tour was released prior to full development of trackpad equipped devices. Tour was released in July. Curve 2 and the 9700 are newcomers, each filling a BlackBerry niche.

01-24-10 09:13 PM
    Well that makes sense. I guess I was just thrown off by the model number. New to BB and assumed newer model number was newer phone. Ignorance.

01-24-10 09:15 PM
    Yay.

I just dont understand the threads once in a while. To each their own, but I personally try to research stuff before jumping in. Especially when not knowing when a particular device was released compared to another.
    01-24-10 09:17 PM
    Ha. It was faster to ask and receive then search and receive.

01-24-10 10:17 PM
    lets talk about specific model numbers 8310,8320,8330,8330m Curve all trackball 8900 Curve (trackball) 9630 Tour (trackball) released July 2009 8520,8530 Curve trackpad released September, November, and December 2009. 9650 Tour (trackpad) release imminent. =) Hurry Sprint I want one and will pay full retail thanks
    01-25-10 03:55 AM

No offense but thats a terrible attitude that the world in general is going to. Maybe you would become more knowledgeable if you were to research your questions.
    01-25-10 07:18 AM

That comment/attutude says a lot about you and what is says is not very flattering.
    01-25-10 07:21 AM
    That comment/attutude says a lot about you and what is says is not very flattering.
    Actually it's a valid point. There are wonderful search options on this site and people refuse to use them. It's easier to just ask the same questions a thousand times than do a little research for the answer.
    01-25-10 07:26 AM
    I agree but sometimes I've searched and probably wasn't searching the "right word or term" and couldn't find what I was looking for even though there were threads that would've answered my question.

So searching still comes up empty depending on the key word or words.
    01-25-10 10:07 AM
    I agree but sometimes I've searched and probably wasn't searching the "right word or term" and couldn't find what I was looking for even though there were threads that would've answered my question.

So searching still comes up empty depending on the key word or words.
    That becomes another issue with these people that start worthless threads with titles "hey" or "????????" and so forth. Almost every other forum I have ever been on it was required to be specific about your issue. That way more people will look and come in with the intent to help. However this is the worst site for a search function I have seen, so it is a 2 way street.
    01-25-10 01:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD