Okay so i know we have allot of questionable issue threads, but have not really seen this asked or reported. Besides people asking about how signal is and what is the issue with RF.

My issue is, in the morning I wake up to allot of emails, okay cool. so the device is working. But by mid morning I get emails on my work computer but I am not seeing them come thru my bb. Same goes with getting BBM's nuttin, or even SMS. But at that time I have 1X 2-3 bars. My building is bad for full reception even to get EV. But anyways. I reset the device, then once everything is booted up bam emails and BBM's, etc come thru.. It seems to me that the signal is not being refreshed or is dropping off and I am not seeing in in the DBM or Homescreen.... But once the device restarts I am at the same signal strength and emails, etc work....

Could this be an OS problem and be fixed or is it the signal? Or is the signal not refreshing some how....

Just seems to happen every few days or so.....

Thanks for any info, or if your having the same issue please report back...
    08-13-09 12:45 PM
    Little 24hr bump... Any ideas?
    08-14-09 06:33 PM
    Register Now in Host Routing Table. Typically helps me with "stale" data conections. Also I *228 like every 2 weeks, seems to help.
    08-14-09 06:41 PM
    I dont have a fix for you unfortunetly but I do have the same problem. Things just quit working as good as they should. This is one of the reasons I am have submitted to get a replacement.
    08-14-09 06:44 PM
    rather than battery pull just turn your connection with you network off then back on. Normally that fixes the 1X back to 1XEV
    08-14-09 06:47 PM
    this is happening to me too. i think it might be a software problem because when i do get 1XEV, i try to open a webpage or something sometimes and it bumps me to 1X right away.

im getting a replacement phone sent to me on monday so i will report back and let you know if it was a problem. im mostly getting it replaced for the sticking/faulty trackball problem that just started to happen a few days ago.
    08-14-09 07:15 PM
    Hey all thanks for the replies. I guess we will have to see if this is fixed up with an update sooner or later. But it's got to be the OS, because it even won't update itself on screen to screen... But like I mentioned I only have to reset only if the connection drops off and restores it self. but in reality it does not reset the RF.....

Thx again...
    08-15-09 05:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD