5 separate updates for OS 5, and still I have the same problem. Bluetooth volume 1/2 what it was on 4.7. The original version that came with my phone. Yes, I can revert back to 4.7 and volume is fine, however that opens a whole new nest of problems including, apps not working properly, if they work at all, phone lags, and the ever so enjoyable occasional restart on it's own, sometimes during a call, just to name a few. I've spoke with Verizon Tech dept (worthless), sent an email to RIM (got nowhere), so I've about given up. Does ANYONE here have any ideas? Tried different installing different COD's with bbsak, didn't work either, just created a mess and had to wipe phone and start over.
    C'mon RIM, get with it!!
    10-16-10 12:14 PM
    Please, just purchase yourself a Bold 9650 and your life will be much better.
    10-16-10 12:25 PM
    Does ANYONE here have any ideas?
    Get a 9650 or chose a different platform. the 9650 is much better than the Tour, even though they are practically the same.
    10-16-10 12:38 PM
    5 separate updates for OS 5, and still I have the same problem. Bluetooth volume 1/2 what it was on 4.7. The original version that came with my phone. Yes, I can revert back to 4.7 and volume is fine, however that opens a whole new nest of problems including, apps not working properly, if they work at all, phone lags, and the ever so enjoyable occasional restart on it's own, sometimes during a call, just to name a few. I've spoke with Verizon Tech dept (worthless), sent an email to RIM (got nowhere), so I've about given up. Does ANYONE here have any ideas? Tried different installing different COD's with bbsak, didn't work either, just created a mess and had to wipe phone and start over.
    C'mon RIM, get with it!!
    or, do what alot of people are doing, switch over to a droid!!!!! i feel your pain bro!!!!
    10-16-10 01:43 PM
    Yes, I believe I'll do just that. Supposedly Verizon is rolling out their 4G phones early 2011 and would like to get one of them. They already have 4G running in several metropolitan areas and mine is one of them, so I'll just deal with this RIM pos until then!
    10-16-10 02:23 PM
    I use the Plantronics Voyager Pro - the B/T volume is pretty good and I feel I'm hard of hearing.

The only issues I have are when someone mumbles.
    10-18-10 10:18 PM
    I'm running .975 on my Tour and not having any of the problems that you are experiencing. In fact, I haven't had any of your issues with any of the builds I have been running. Bluetooth volume is fine, no random restarts, no lagging, apps run fine, etc.
    10-19-10 06:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD