Sprint should higher some young advertisement.. their super old "president" telling me about facebook doesn't really grab my attention haha
    07-07-09 09:08 PM
    Sprint should higher some young advertisement.. their super old "president" telling me about facebook doesn't really grab my attention haha
    Watching the "network" follow people around for what... for 2-3 years .... that still grabs your attention?
    07-07-09 09:32 PM
    Watching the "network" follow people around for what... for 2-3 years .... that still grabs your attention?
    Ya that girl 7th from the left 12 rows back is freakin HOT!!!!
    07-07-09 10:31 PM
    because verizon sent out review units to media outlets sprint did not

i know there's been some sprint ones on the web, but BGR said they got a verizon one and not a sprint one, and i'm guessing that's the case with most places
    07-07-09 10:41 PM
    hahaha valid point I appreciate your response but let me clarify I was referring to verizons behind the scene advertising not their actual commercials haha trust me the Can you hear me now is just as repulsive I meant releasing early information about phones, preorders, and most of all realizing people like us are constantly wanting to be updated in these forums so in my experience VZW releases a lot more "teasers" then sprint people knew much earlier about Tour facts in correspondence to Verizon then Sprint. And it was more of a punch about old people using facebook haha
    07-07-09 11:06 PM
    Probably because more people have Verizon, and Verizon are actually sending out their phone to more people to review it than Sprint ,that's my guess.
    07-07-09 11:16 PM
    Also because there are a lot of pissed off Storm users on here
    *raises hand*

As for the "can you hear me now" guy, I just want him to fall in a manhole and be done w/ it.
    07-08-09 12:38 AM
    more focus on verizon because the port in ratio from sprint was 9to1 for awhile and they really do an awesome job at advertising
    07-08-09 12:47 AM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD