The stuff Sprint does for its customers is crazy and yet they receive heat from them everyday. Amazing.
    unless you are vzw, its a buyer's market right now with everything! Its not just real estate or cell phone. The other night, I was able to negotiate a better deal with a server from karaoke room salon attendant.

vzw is about the only company right now that wont do much for their own customers and yet keep charging them more and nickel and dime to death with their ala carte plan. I have verizon right now they've been exceptional but I don't like their AIG like mentality.
    Last edited by david122575; 07-13-09 at 09:52 PM.
    07-13-09 09:49 PM
    $49 for my tour
    07-14-09 02:18 AM
    $49 for my tour

wow...how did you pull that off? you must be as good on the phone as you look in person!
    07-14-09 11:14 AM
    Lol how would you know what I look like? Well I have been having a lot of issues with sprint for the last 6 months and so they know I'm on the verge of canceling and when my midnight order was canceled like others I was just gonna cancel and go to verizon and the girl I got on the phone was very understanding and hooked me up. I will say though that no matter what it is I will get what I want 9 times out of 10, its all about who you talk to and how you talk to them

wow...how did you pull that off? you must be as good on the phone as you look in person!
    07-14-09 12:41 PM
    Lol how would you know what I look like? Well I have been having a lot of issues with sprint for the last 6 months and so they know I'm on the verge of canceling and when my midnight order was canceled like others I was just gonna cancel and go to verizon and the girl I got on the phone was very understanding and hooked me up. I will say though that no matter what it is I will get what I want 9 times out of 10, its all about who you talk to and how you talk to them
    i don't know what you look like but feel free to pm me a pic. I am always up for that!I was just trying to be funny, nice and good looking. but reading your screen name and your location, I think of Spearmint Rhino type girl and they're usually pretty hott...lots of mental issues but hott nonetheless.

when you say alot of issues w sprint, can you give me some examples? I just left vzw for sprint. I did not port my number because I wanted to make sure sprint network is good in my area and return within 30 days if necessary so right now I have 2 accounts. One with vzw and one with sprint. but I paid $326 for Tour on Sprint when I would only have paid $50 at best buy mobile(w my NE2) so I need to call Sprint to see if they can get me some credits on the phone or match what I would have gotten with vzw. I am thinking maybe that I will just go back to vzw because I didn't realize bb mobile had a deal like that. I thought I'd be paying 200 w vzw.

ps. I get the lipstick part but care to explain the bruises? are you into 9mm films?
    07-14-09 12:49 PM
    include me in the pm with the pic, spray paint jeev rules under your boobage to verify
    07-14-09 01:15 PM
    You'd pay 149 with your upgrade at best buy, not 50. I had a bogus ringtone service on my phone and it took them 3 months to get it off and stay off my bill and my monthly discount has not been coming up on my bill, it shows in their system that I get it but its not applying and I've had to call in for 6 months on that and everytime the assure me I won't have to call again and I always do and it takes at least and hour every time. I've been with sprint forever and have a bunch of lines so I'm sure it helps when I say I'm going to cancel. I doubt that they will give it to your for 50 bucks if you're a new customer with no problems but you can always try.

Oh and I work at saphires lol jk
    07-14-09 01:16 PM
    include me in the pm with the pic, spray paint jeev rules under your boobage to verify
    LOL, HEY NOW! that's ok, i will share her with you. im a good guy.
    07-14-09 01:20 PM
    You'd pay 149 with your upgrade at best buy, not 50. I had a bogus ringtone service on my phone and it took them 3 months to get it off and stay off my bill and my monthly discount has not been coming up on my bill, it shows in their system that I get it but its not applying and I've had to call in for 6 months on that and everytime the assure me I won't have to call again and I always do and it takes at least and hour every time. I've been with sprint forever and have a bunch of lines so I'm sure it helps when I say I'm going to cancel. I doubt that they will give it to your for 50 bucks if you're a new customer with no problems but you can always try.

Oh and I work at saphires lol jk
    no, Im saying that if I were to stay with vzw, i could get vzw tour at bb mobile for 50since i have free upgrade with vzw. Ive been with vzw forever. Maybe you and I can stay forever? we can be the first cb couple to get married with the next wifi bb release and we'll name our first kid Barry although that is a ghey a$$ name. i don't care if you strip as long as you are good to me.
    07-14-09 01:24 PM
    Retention gave me 199 no contract extension.
    how did you get them to offer this? i am currently under contract for 5 more months, have 7 lines total (6 phones and 1 data), free&clear plan, been with them for MANY years and the best offer was $275 with new 2 years...

i don't mind paying $300 but with no contract extension...
    07-14-09 02:57 PM
    I got a $180 upgrade for being a premier customer, plus another $100 off for returning my previous phone to Sprint and letting them buy it back, plus the in-store sales representative also put it on my account so I did not have to pay outright for the phone but paid it over time with my bill. I got the BlackBerry Bold 9650 and couldn't be happier with it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-10 07:00 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD