View Poll Results: Did you come from a Storm?

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

75 80.65%
  • No

18 19.35%
    I got the storm the day it came out and although it had some really great features, I do love my tour way more then I ever did the storm! I've had 4 replacement storms from VZW since Feb so I ended up getting my tour for free!!!!!!!!!!
    07-16-09 03:52 PM
    Wow a lot of people traded their storms. I did also and don't regret it.
    07-16-09 03:54 PM
    The Tour is soooo much faster to do things like e-mail/text on, it's not even funny.
    07-16-09 04:01 PM
    I did come from the storm but I also kept my storm I may switch it in and out at times I am not sure though.. I am really loving the tour big time..
    07-16-09 04:02 PM
    Came from the storm and am so glad to no longer be using it. The storm was ok but it is not the most reliable device Blackberry has made.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-09 04:06 PM
    We should make a thread on tour vs storm better. Have everyone post their pros and cons.
    07-16-09 04:08 PM
    I'm Loving My New Tour Way Better Than My Storm..
    07-16-09 04:15 PM
    I got the storm the day it came out and although it had some really great features, I do love my tour way more then I ever did the storm! I've had 4 replacement storms from VZW since Feb so I ended up getting my tour for free!!!!!!!!!!
    I litterally had 7 storms and verizon gave me the tour for 219.00 after rebate and 50.00 discount but wouldn't do it for free how'd u do it
    07-16-09 04:16 PM
    MultiFRU up to it.
    07-16-09 04:23 PM
    From a BOLD! Tour is slightly better in my opinion, according to my usages and wants.
    07-16-09 04:27 PM
    Yes I came from Storm and still have one and like it. Like the Tour as well. IMO each just has different strengths.

However, if I could have a Storm with the memory and speed of the Tour with a more consistently clicking screen I would not mind having the Storm alone. Could go with either phone.
    07-16-09 06:17 PM
    I litterally had 7 storms and verizon gave me the tour for 219.00 after rebate and 50.00 discount but wouldn't do it for free how'd u do it
    When I called I told them that I knew someone who worked for VZW & that they told me that if you get 3 or more replacements within 1 year that VZW can change you to a different phone! The rep on the phone had to get it approved & it was & I received it 2 days later. I beleive strongly that it all depends on the rep you get. Some are just nicer & can understand your frustation & others just dont care & wont do anything to help you!
    07-17-09 09:12 AM
    i also came from a storm, and as a business user, the tour fits my needs much better

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-09 09:18 AM
    My Tour is being sent overnight from Verizon by Fedex. I sold my Storm on ebay. The Storm was a nice phone but I couldnt get used to the touch screen and it just seemed fragile (dust getting in the cracks, what if you drop it?, etc).
    How much did you end up getting for your storm if you don't mind me asking?
    07-17-09 09:20 AM
    ive had the storm since Dec. i loved the phone, especially after the OS update. Truth is i got over the "Touch" but not because of the clicking i just wanted a phone with a full keyboard again, truth is i would have gotten over an Iphone just the same (its alot easier to text and drive) the Tour has been great so far, just miss having a large screen
    07-17-09 10:06 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD