I have whited out my tour, not hard to do. I also added a pink trackball because pink is my favorite color but I also love white. I didnt change the part with the speaker phone and the flash, didnt want to mess with it. But I still think it looks good. Sorry the pics are not that clear, took the pics with my husbands curve 8530 with no flash, lol.

06-14-10 12:11 PM
    that looks amazing! wish I had the guts to put a new housing on my tour
    06-14-10 12:21 PM
    That pink trackball looks like a...
    06-14-10 12:29 PM
    That looks really gd... Did it take you long to do?
    06-14-10 12:37 PM
    Ive taken it apart before because i had a pink housing on it. no it didnt take long at all. about 20 minutes only because i knew what i was doing. the very first time i took it apart, i didn't know what i was doing so it took alot longer.
    06-15-10 12:49 AM
    Where did you find your pink trackball and white housing? I think it looks really cute. I love pink too! I didn't know you could change the track ball on the Tour, I suppose you have to take the phone apart though??
    Mine is under warrranty but it's my 3rd one since January. That phone has been nothing but problems for me, especially the trackball. On my Curve 8330 I used to just swap out the trackball when it went bad.
    However, since they keep giving me refurbished phones instead of the choice of a different BB model, maybe I'll just learn to replace my trackball and hopefully that will solve some of the issues.
    Nice job!! Maybe you can custom design phones?? You would do well!
    06-15-10 02:12 PM
    I've been waiting for two weeks for my white housing to arrive from Hong Kong. I ordered it off eBay for $15.99. I think I'm just going to put a clear/white trackball in. OP, is the Tour trackball the same as the 83xx except with no ring? The reason I ask is because I want to take my 8330 trackball and put it in my Tour so I don't have a black trackball with white housing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-10 01:50 AM
    Where did you get your housing from?
    06-16-10 07:46 AM
    The Tour trackball is different from the 8330 curve. I think the curve ball is a hair bigger. I used to change my curve ball all the time, it was fun having different colors. I had a bunch of clear trackballs but they always showed the dirt from my hands. If I still have them, you're welcome to them. I even had/have the rings too. Send me a PM if interested. I'll look and see what I've got in the next couple days. I bought the trackballs by the bag so there were quite a few. Can't recall of I saved them or gave them away when I got my Bold 2.
    That phone was a whole different story-lol. That's why I have a Tour.

06-16-10 07:52 AM
    I like it, i think its very nice. Personally if i ever get the guts to try a housing swap it will be a chrome blue one i found online with a blue track ball.

But nice work.
    06-16-10 08:38 AM
    The Tour trackball is different from the 8330 curve. I think the curve ball is a hair bigger. I used to change my curve ball all the time, it was fun having different colors. I had a bunch of clear trackballs but they always showed the dirt from my hands. If I still have them, you're welcome to them. I even had/have the rings too. Send me a PM if interested. I'll look and see what I've got in the next couple days. I bought the trackballs by the bag so there were quite a few. Can't recall of I saved them or gave them away when I got my Bold 2.
    That phone was a whole different story-lol. That's why I have a Tour.

I appreciate that, but I actually need a Tour trackball. I too used to change my Curve trackball nice and easily, but as you know, it's not quite so easy on newer model Blackberry's. Because I've never seen what the trackball looks like under the housing of my Tour, I was hoping it would have been the same and I could have re-used an old Curve trackball. I guess I'll have to buy a new one, or stick with black.

06-16-10 08:59 AM
    That pink trackball looks like a...
    A little man in the boat........
    06-16-10 09:04 AM
    A little man in the boat........
    It's the color She likes...
    07-01-10 02:39 PM
    Where did you get your housing from?
    truesupplier.com has all different color housings, and a bunch of other cool stuff.
    07-01-10 07:50 PM
    Nice. The pink trackball is a lil different but it's a overall nice phone.
    07-01-10 08:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD