My wife and I bought 2 tours last sunday. Hers had a white screen with a timer in middle. It was locked up!!! After only having it 6 hrs.
    We left battery out overnight to no avail.Brought it back and got another one.
    Now mine did the same thing I returned my storm after 2 weeks back in december and now this. Anyone else having these issues with these pieces of ****!
    07-18-09 09:38 PM
    How long did the white screen show up? Tours have a long boot up time..
    07-18-09 09:41 PM
    yeah, it could take up to 15 mins. Did you do a batt pull and retry?
    07-18-09 09:44 PM
    My wife and I bought 2 tours last sunday. Hers had a white screen with a timer in middle. It was locked up!!! After only having it 6 hrs.
    We left battery out overnight to no avail.Brought it back and got another one.
    Now mine did the same thing I returned my storm after 2 weeks back in december and now this. Anyone else having these issues with these pieces of ****!
    You do realize that a white screen with a timer will happen everytime it boots up? Can last a while as well. Never saw it otherwise

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-09 09:46 PM
    I was in the middle of using it. I had full battery power..It did"nt boot up at all. It can sit for over an hour with the same screen.ook battery out.Same thing. When I took my wifes back the rep did"nt know what was going on either.I"m frustrated!! I waited for months for this thing and now I do NOT feel comfortable with blackberry at all. Storm then this? WTF!!
    07-18-09 09:56 PM
    Amazing how majority of people have zero issues (software) with their tours and you have the luck to receiving two tours and both having the same issue? I would suggest returning both of them and maybe exchanging them for a phone by Samsung called the Knack. Check it out you may find it easier to use. Or if you want that full keyboard there is a cool blue one called the Blitz !
    07-18-09 09:59 PM
    Amazing how majority of people have zero issues (software) with their tours and you have the luck to receiving two tours and both having the same issue? I would suggest returning both of them and maybe exchanging them for a phone by Samsung called the Knack. Check it out you may find it easier to use. Or if you want that full keyboard there is a cool blue one called the Blitz !
    Thanks I didnt have any problems using it. It dont work!
    07-18-09 10:02 PM
    this is a weird problem..it's the first i've heard of it...i've had my tour since day one and have had zero problems...maybe try taking it to the store and showing them and see what their techs thing...it is a weird problem though, especially if you bought two tours...very strange..
    07-18-09 10:38 PM
    this is a weird problem..it's the first i've heard of it...i've had my tour since day one and have had zero problems...maybe try taking it to the store and showing them and see what their techs thing...it is a weird problem though, especially if you bought two tours...very strange..

bring them both back and goto another store where they have a different batch...
    07-18-09 11:38 PM
    damn, i just posted a thread about this. apparently i have to take it back tooo...fuccing terrific...
    07-19-09 12:41 AM
    What 3rd party apps did you install on the device? I find it very odd that 2 of the devices you received did the same thing.
    07-19-09 12:45 AM
    whats considered 3rd party?
    07-19-09 01:14 AM
    actually mine booted...i didn't see teh blue status bar at the bottom.
    07-19-09 01:16 AM
    well when I woke up this morning it was fine. I let it sit for 25 minutes before I went to bed and it was still white so I left it on.
    Why did it reboot in the middle of useing it? How often does it do this?
    07-19-09 09:05 AM
    I had my Tour 2 months. No 3rd party apps. Last week it downloaded an update icon which I clicked, and went through the update process. It then gave a white screen - which remained for at least an hour. I pulled the battery several times and rebooted - no joy. Brouggt it to VZW and they sent a replacement. This is not an enterprise-level device. There are a lot of problems like this on the forums. I don't understand how BB gets away with it.
    12-03-09 12:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD