I'm with Sprint. I travel all across the country and Sprint has the best coverage, hardly no dropped calls. ATT is the worst. If other carriers ever get the I-Phone, ATT is going away for good.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

10-27-09 01:09 PM
    Been with Sprint for over a decade. Have a little coverage problems in my townhome but other than that its great.

Only issue I had was when something Sprint did voided my contract and the month long journey to fix it was a bit agitating but they met me half way and been perfect ever since.

And for what they charge a month is second to none. My entire family plan w/ 3 lines is the same price as my brother's AT&T with his iPhone.

10-27-09 02:13 PM
    Been with Sprint for over ten years. No real compliants but if I did they fixed it. Love the everything plan. Just upgraded to the Tour from the Curve 8330.
    10-27-09 02:45 PM
    Sprint user and copped the Tour when it came out, I had the crappy Rumor previously

10-27-09 02:56 PM
    Been with Sprint for years, and Blackberry since last April. Never had any coverage issues except the rare dropped call. Only one issue with one CS agent who couldn't help me reduce my cost. I called back a day or two later, had my total usage checked, and saved me some money on the bill. I have two Berrys and smartview. All work fine, and for about $140 per month. It was a bit more. Always full bars in my area (and some of them have dirt floors!)

10-27-09 04:52 PM
    Proud Sprint Premier Customer for 10yrs

Happy with My Tour

Even more happier with my All Everything Plan

I have a Friend of mine that got a Tour and he's on Verizon

after getting his 1st bill (after a ton of text messages between the two of us about our new toy) he now has to watch his text message and data usage

Because his 1st bill was $172

While i have unlimited everything at $99

Have no fear your fellow Sprint users are in da house
    10-29-09 07:57 PM
    Sprint user for 4 years! Currently running Tour with the simply everything plan. GF is making the switch when her contract with VZW is done in Dec. And she will get a BB!

10-29-09 08:38 PM
    New Sprint customer and very happy. The network is faster than Verizon, and my Bill is half the price, and my coverage is the same if not better where I live than Verizon. I used to not be able to get messages/calls in my room when I had VZW, but I have not had that issue with Sprint. Its been about a month and I must say that I am very happy with their service so far
    10-29-09 10:30 PM
    Sprint takes care of me and my needs haha! *Just got a free airave with free two years of service* FTW!
    10-29-09 10:46 PM
    this thread should be a poll, just curious about actual numbers
    10-30-09 12:03 AM
    i have a tour dont know why my stat says storm ,,,, Tour+Sprint= HAPPY!
    10-30-09 12:29 AM
    Same here. Sprint customer for 10 years and don't plan on switching anytime soon...
    10-30-09 12:31 AM
    sprint for 10 years
    10-30-09 04:55 AM
    Sprint for 6yrs and I've added 3 lines over that time. All of us are happy!!!!!!

I'm the only one in the family with the Tour, can you say envy!?!?!?!

10-30-09 07:22 AM
    I was with vzw for 2 years, then was gonna get a bb with them until I found out about their bb plan...sounded like a rip off cuz sprint was cheaper and better, and thanks to vzw having s*** for service in my area(evdo that is), I got out of contract for free and now I'm livin the high life with my tour thank you sprint for being more awesome than the rest

10-30-09 08:28 AM
    Good morning guys, I just received my Tour last night from Sprint, but I am not happy at what happened at the Sprint store. Could one of you look at my post on the root of the Tour forum? It it titled "New User - Need Help". Any help woul dbe greatly appreciated
    10-30-09 08:31 AM
    Sprint user here! Rock on!

10-30-09 09:04 AM
192 ... 678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD