So.. there is like a 50:1 ratio, Vzw to Sprint.. M/F why?

Where the **** are all the Sprint people.

And if any of you VZW or other people besides Sprint come in here making smart *** comments, Posts will be reported. Lets be mature here guys. Just a question.
    06-21-09 04:09 PM
    Happy Sprint user here. I'll be even happier when the Tour is in my pocket.
    06-21-09 04:15 PM
    i thnk i will be going with sprint. just hope there's not a huge gap in the release date between the 2 companies!
    06-21-09 04:18 PM
    I am on vzw but for the OP sprint has less customers by quite a bit so what would you expect
    06-21-09 04:22 PM
    I am on vzw but for the OP sprint has less customers by quite a bit so what would you expect
    Yeah... Because all of the extra people that are on VZW, use a blackberry, right?
    06-21-09 04:25 PM
    Yeah... Because all of the extra people that are on VZW, use a blackberry, right?
    a lot more than sprint i think
    06-21-09 04:26 PM
    I am on sprint and will be very happy when the tour is released. I just know that VZ has way more custies than sprint, i guess that would explain the gap.
    06-21-09 04:27 PM

ok so you decided to try to outwit me...

well whatever no biggy when a service has almost 2 times the amount of customers its kind of obvious

if you want numbers I believe its been stated that 41 percent of verizon customers use smartphones.. (don't mark my words on that I dont know the figures)

but I believe that sprint has around 50 million customers or something like that and verizon has 80+ million..

that means that the 41 percent of verizon customers that have smartphones almost = the total number of sprint customers..

what is not obvious about the fact that there would be more blackberry users on verizon then sprint?

no I am not a fan boy my sister has sprint.. if sprint worked in all the areas I go I may be on sprint.. but verizon is solid for me..

but I am not one to ignore pretty much facts..

up and down these forums you see verizon on more profiles way way more then you see sprint also at&t is another one that seems to far surpass the sprint users on this forum.
    Last edited by noaim; 06-21-09 at 04:33 PM.
    06-21-09 04:31 PM

well whatever no biggy when a service has almost 2 times the amount of customers its kind of obvious

if you want numbers I believe its been stated that 41 percent of verizon customers use smartphones.. (don't mark my words on that I dont know the figures)

but I believe that sprint has around 50 million customers or something like that and verizon has 80+ million..

that means that the 41 percent of verizon customers that have smartphones almost = the total number of sprint customers..

what is not obvious about the fact that there would be more blackberry users on verizon then sprint?

no I am not a fan boy my sister has sprint.. if sprint worked in all the areas I go I may be on sprint.. but verizon is solid for me..

up and down these forums you see verizon on more profiles way way more then you see sprint also at&t is another one that seems to far surpass the sprint users on this forum.
    save your breath, this "thing" does not have a brain...just read his 1st post...I try to help him out by responding to his ignorant first post and it just gets worse.
    06-21-09 04:54 PM
    Thread cleaned up. If it starts going down hill like it did before it will be locked.

plz continue civil conversation.
    06-21-09 04:56 PM
    Sprint user in northern Minnesota here and happy about it:-) Service is great in my area, great plan price, never had a single problem with customer service and my 8330m works great! So good that I am in no hurry to get the Tour but I know I will someday!
    06-21-09 05:52 PM
    Very happy Sprint user. Will be upgrading from the 8830 the day the Tour is released.
    06-21-09 05:59 PM
    I must also admit that I am a Sprint customer and do not have any complaints.If I would have to choose one it would be the customer service, but as a side note has been much improved over the last couple of years.My Blackberry Curve 8330 is a great phone that has always had impressive speeds from SMS,MMS,or just surfing the net.Sprint prices are also considearbly lower than any of the competitors such as Verizon or AT&T.AT&T does have lower plan prices, but are ridiculous when it comes to adding text or a blackberry plan.Verizon has outragious prices while crippling options on the phone's to attempt yet get deeper in your pockets.I have seen Verizon's network in action and have to say that I'm not impressed.I'm not sure where they get they have the best network and it is tested daily.Anyway, I guess that is their story and falls along the same lines of just because they are bigger certainley does not mean they are better.
    06-21-09 06:13 PM

Who cares. If your sister had the $99 unlimited plan, she could turn on the free roaming, which would then jump on the Verizon network anytime the Sprint network doesn't work and Verizon is available. So, this argument that Verizon has better coverage for calls just doesn't matter.

Add to this, the fact that you'll pay at least an additional $50 per month for unlimited BB service with Verizon, for a phone that likely has crippled GPS, and the choice is clear to me- but hey, you keep on paying more. Doesn't effect me...
    06-21-09 06:53 PM
    PROUD SPRINT USER. RIGHT HERE

I Actually started with verizon AND IT SUCKED **** and they were too expencive so I swiched to sprint and saved like $700.00 in just a year. I love sprint I give sprint 5thumbs up

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-09 06:59 PM
    Happy sprint customer here. Fresno cali. Will be getting the TOUR also.

06-21-09 07:00 PM
    Thanks for coming out of the caves guys lol. Yeah, Sprint is amazing, right? $99 SEP can't be beat, and that includes BIS. But anyways, I think Sprint needs this Tour to help its BB lineup. Very dull and basic to say the least.
    06-21-09 07:02 PM
    Thread cleaned up. If it starts going down hill like it did before it will be locked.

plz continue civil conversation.
    Thank you. This is all I was asking for from the beginning. Guess tequila shots and standing by the microwave while moms were pregnant really does take a toll on the baby.
    06-21-09 07:05 PM
    I am a loyal Sprint user and very happy! I went to T-Mobile but in less than a year I was back with Sprint. Yes, Verizon may have a larger following but here in Philadelphia, Sprint service seems to be more reliable from what other people tell me - too many dead zones from Verizon and AT&T. I'm happy I came back just in time for the Tour! So I will be upgrading very soon :-)
    06-21-09 07:17 PM
    I'm a proud Sprint customer and I have been since '99. I will be getting the Tour when it drops. I'm already eligible for my upgrade since I'm a premier customer. Sprint for life baby!
    06-21-09 07:24 PM
    happy sprint guy here... had VZW with the storm and sprint with the curve AT THE SAME TIME

guess what.. worked IDENTICAL
    06-21-09 08:09 PM
    Happy (well returned to happy) customer here. Have been a Sprint customer for 10 years, the last few weeks have been touch and go but, they fixed it.

Looking forward to the Tour. Have 2 BB's on the 3,000 minute everything plan at $169.00 minus my 25% corporate discount which makes it $126.75 for all the bells and whistles.
    06-21-09 08:31 PM
    Very happy Sprint customer for over 9 years.....and hopefully a happy Tour owner very soon!
    06-21-09 08:53 PM
    Going on 5 years now. Time to take the Tour. Had a glitch and lost the Internet service this weekend, couldn't log in or load anything.

Called *2, spoke to a gentleman that had my Curve rebooted, fully updated, and running sweet in about 10 minutes.

Happy customer? Yep. And this is the first time this has ever happened.

06-21-09 09:07 PM
    -raises hand- been a proud sprint memeber since 01' and love their serives and am really looking forward to the Tour! They have never steered me wrong in service and coverage

06-21-09 09:18 PM
192 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD