I'm on Verizon and I feel it's time to upgrade my Pearl. I've seen the Tour in store. 270 - 70 MIR. 200 Dollars. Online its 200 without the MIR crap and it gets overnighted to your house. I was at Best Buy mobile and they had it for 150 on existing plans. What would be the difference if I got it at Best Buy mobile and if I got it at Verizon Wireless? I haven't checked the VZW kiosks they have in malls yet, but I will be checking their prices too.

Is there any difference or do I just save money if I get it from Best Buy Mobile?
    07-31-09 11:51 AM
    I'm on Verizon and I feel it's time to upgrade my Pearl. I've seen the Tour in store. 270 - 70 MIR. 200 Dollars. Online its 200 without the MIR crap and it gets overnighted to your house. I was at Best Buy mobile and they had it for 150 on existing plans. What would be the difference if I got it at Best Buy mobile and if I got it at Verizon Wireless? I haven't checked the VZW kiosks they have in malls yet, but I will be checking their prices too.

Is there any difference or do I just save money if I get it from Best Buy Mobile?
    The only difference is that more money stays in your pocket. Other than that, no difference whatsoever. The only reason people purchase phones from the Corporate Stores is because it's easier and they may not know about the Best Buy Mobile option. I purchased my Tour from Best Buy Mobile also.
    07-31-09 12:28 PM
    letstalk.com has the vzw tour for $49.99, and theres a refer-a-friend coupon for $25, making the cost $24.99.
    07-31-09 10:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD