Hey there guys in a new user.. first time owning a blackberry but im getting the hang of the phone.. i decided its time to do a little upgrading to my 2 week old phone..

so my questions is where can i get the lastest stable working OS 5 for my tour? ive heard so many people talking about it on here but i cant seem to find a link to any of the so called "leaks"

Thanks in Advance
    11-09-09 08:31 PM
    Hi before you get flamed. Look up redbank in search and he has the 230 leak check his sig.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-09 08:34 PM
    bbhybrids.net and click on the irtehun on the left hand side of the page and click on the first download.
    and this is 5.0.0.238
    11-09-09 08:34 PM
    bbhybrids.net and click on the irtehun on the left hand side of the page and click on the first download.
    and this is 5.0.0.238
    thanks for the response.. could you define hybrid also? not sure what you guys reffer to in blackberry terms hah

*flame suit on*
    11-09-09 08:36 PM
    and should i watchout for anything when i install this latest build? like will certain things not work? do i need to backup certain things to transfer over.. pretty much is there a tutorial on how to do this the right way?
    11-09-09 08:43 PM
    perfect thanks!!
    11-09-09 08:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD