officially release OS 5.0 for this thing?
    11-30-09 02:54 PM
    ... i'm tired of seeing these things. Nobody knows. Search is your best friend. Or even just opening your eyes first. These threads are all over the place, with the same answer.
    11-30-09 02:58 PM
    My question is when are people going to start using the search button? Verizon is in no hurry to release this because OS updates are unimportant to a large majority of their BB users. Next time, just post entire question in the subject line so we can just ignore threads like this from the start.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-09 03:14 PM
    officially release OS 5.0 for this thing?
    Release OS 5.0 for what device??? If you're talking bout the Storm 9530 (which is what your description says you have) then 5.0 is already out for that! I updated my sisters Storm the other night to 5.0 and it works great!! Just like the Storm2 just without the WiFi ability.
    11-30-09 03:23 PM
    Since you posted in the Tour forum, I'll assume you are asking about 5.0 for the Tour. My personal hope is that they won't release it until it fixes the problems we currently have with 4.7. If that took 6 more months, I'd be happy to wait. But that's just me.
    11-30-09 03:26 PM
    Since you posted in the Tour forum, I'll assume you are asking about 5.0 for the Tour. My personal hope is that they won't release it until it fixes the problems we currently have with 4.7. If that took 6 more months, I'd be happy to wait. But that's just me.
    Couldn't agree with ya more! I want 5.0 like other Tour users do but don't bumrush it out just because the public wants it...get the kinks out then release it. That's why we have so many damn leaked and hybrid 5.0's out there now.
    11-30-09 03:30 PM
    Sometime after tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    11-30-09 03:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD