I tried searching, but found nothing.

Has anyone heard any news about when the Tour 2 (w/ WiFi and the Optical Trackpad) is releasing for Verizon?

I currently have a Droid, but neeeeeed my Blackberry back. Don't want to go back to the Tour with all the trackball issues.

However, if this is forever away, I might just deal w/ the trackball issues!
    02-19-10 07:12 PM
    Tomorrow! 6am EST!
    02-19-10 07:13 PM
    Yup they are already lining up. The newer released Tour 1 dont have TB issues. Here's some other news LINK

Posted from waiting in line for the Tour 2.
    Last edited by D2VW14_20; 02-19-10 at 07:17 PM.
    02-19-10 07:15 PM
    I just read a fortune cookie and it said not tomorrow
    02-19-10 07:53 PM
    Wow, thanks for being so helpful. Now I see why so many people come back to this forum.

Also, great to see that instead of not replying if you didn't know, you would deliberately try and mislead someone. Super mature, good job.
    02-20-10 12:15 AM
    Wow, thanks for being so helpful. Now I see why so many people come back to this forum.

Also, great to see that instead of not replying if you didn't know, you would deliberately try and mislead someone. Super mature, good job.
    people are just testy since they have been waiting for Tour 2 for a VERY VERY long time now and no one has a release date out for it yet and these types of threads pop up every day. Just visit the Tour 2 forum on here (Essex) to find out anything you need to know about Tour 2
    02-20-10 06:42 AM

LOTS of threads here discussing release date possibilities.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-10 06:52 AM

How about taking a peak in the Tour2/Essex forum instead of this one? You'll find out very quickly that nobody knows and there are hundreds of threads just like this one of people asking when or saying 'I was told blah blah'.

This happens with every single new device coming out, hundreds of times.
    02-20-10 07:27 AM

try looking for info bout the TOUR 2 in the TOUR 2 forum. Not that hard of a concept to grasp.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-10 10:58 AM
    rookies.....
    02-20-10 11:00 AM
    Just get a Tour1, load a good hybrid OS on it and you will forget about the stupid Tour2....LOL. I know it sucks waiting for it to be released, but nothing we can do about it. I did look at a Curve 8530 today and the track pad looks pretty sweet on it, I just might try out the Tour2 in Oct. when my yearly upgrade rolls around, maybe by then it will be released and de-bugged???
    02-20-10 11:07 AM
    The only problem I have had with my trackball is it getting dirty. They fixed the initial problems with it and all you gotta do is use the paper strip cleaning method once in a while.
    02-20-10 05:00 PM
    I trieds this on the wifes TB and so far so good. Never could get to pull through, but when I pulled out the paper, it was very dirty.

Thanks for the video
    02-20-10 05:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD