I tested my connection at speedtest.net...i was getting anywhere from 400k-800k down and on average about 450k up.

Do those seem like average numbers? Anyone test their speeds?
    11-13-09 02:54 PM
    These are these expected speeds you can see. Right from the VZW site

With Mobile Broadband Connect devices that are EV-DO Rev. A-capable, you can expect download speeds of 600-1.4 Mbps and upload speeds of 500-800 Kbps while in the Mobile Broadband Mobile Broadband coverage area1. With Mobile Broadband Connect devices that are EV-DO Rev. 0-capable, you can expect download speeds of 400-700 Kbps and upload speeds of 60-80 Kbps.* while in the Mobile Broadband coverage area. When traveling outside of the Mobile Broadband coverage area, NationalAccess coverage is also included with Mobile Broadband Connect. Users should expect average speeds of 60 to 80 Kbps.**

*Speed claim based on network tests with 5MB FTP data files, without compression. Actual speeds and coverage may vary.

**NationalAccess speed claims based on network tests with 101 KB FTP data files. Actual speeds and coverage may vary.

1 When in Mobile Broadband markets that do not yet have EV-DO Rev. A, you can expect download speeds of 400 to 700 Kbps and upload speeds of 60 to 80 Kbps.

Keep in mind, your speeds can vary
    11-13-09 03:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD