What are you most looking forward to about the Tour?

This will be my first smartphone; and the Tour has been the only one to make me consider getting one (prior to discovering it, thought my enV was great). I have been following it for months and driving my friends crazy because I keep talking about it. I even have a spreadsheet of features, apps I want to download, etc. I know, overkill, but I am just that excited.

So I can expand my spreadsheet and feed my addiction even more, share with me.
    07-10-09 06:45 PM
    I know, I keep saving apps to my bookmarks so I know where to find them later.

Honestly, though, after two years with my 8830 the thing I'm most excited about is the camera!
    07-10-09 06:48 PM
    LOL... I thought you were going to ask what are you going to wear when you go get your Tour?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    lol, you and I are on the same boat... I too am going from an env to a BB (minus the spreadsheets lol)
    I can't wait to get back to seeing useful posts on this forum instead of 300 different
    "whats the first thing you will do..."
    "whos gonna get it first..."
    " what color skin looks cooler"
    "the verizon rep told me this...."

Nothing against your post put some of these is getting rediculous.
    What a buzzkill.
    07-10-09 06:50 PM
    What a buzzkill.
    LOL.........
    07-10-09 06:52 PM
    LOL... I thought you were going to ask what are you going to wear when you go get your Tour?

SNORT!
    07-10-09 07:03 PM
    I can't wait to get back to seeing useful posts on this forum instead of 300 different

Nothing against your post put some of these are getting rediculous.
    You are entitled to your opinion. However, I cannot apologize about it being a "ridiculous" post because it's useful information for me. It may reveal something I do not know about the Tour or Blackberry in general, since I've never had one.
    07-10-09 07:05 PM

Normal pre release havoc. But it's all good. It was like this with the 8130, 8330, 9530...... Perfectly normal... It will migrate to normal questions, etc in a few days after Tuesday.. Gotta wait for those who ordered online to get theirs in...

As for me. I am looking forward to the speed of the device and the extra memory.... Sooooo many emails and apps on the 8330 now.... I need it.....

Also the over all new device with nicer features
    07-10-09 07:08 PM
    I wouldn't say I am a buzzkill. I have pre ordered like everyone else here and can't wait to try it out. But if you look at the top 100 posts in this forum how many of them are actually useful? And how many repeat the same questions and post without searching. I just think its getting a little much and I am sure many will agree
    I actually did do a search. When I didn't come up with anything related, I posted this one.
    07-10-09 07:08 PM
    the battery life!! As much as i use my phone i need it to last! For some reason lately my storms battery has been half of what it used to be.
    07-10-09 07:09 PM
    I'm also really excited to try out some 3rd party GPS apps-- the GPS on my 8830 is locked and I'm hoping to experiment with some different mapping programs.
    07-10-09 07:19 PM
    my first blackberry and my first phone in a few years
    07-10-09 07:19 PM
    my first blackberry and my first phone in a few years

Your first PHONE in a few years?? Your first PHONE?!?

Have you added up how much your plan is going to cost on your abacus??

( I'm totally kidding, btw.)
    07-10-09 07:22 PM

explain to me what else you would like to see?

I mean honestly we know every little detail about this device now..

including the release date obviously...

so would you prefer to come and see.. nothing?

not trying to be mean.. but there is really nothing to expect at this point..

and on sunday and maybe saturday night your going to see a crap ton of posts from people loving there new tours..

then a few weeks later there is going to be people saying how much the tour was a let down...

as far as the op go's

my answer is this..
    I have like 6 apps Im going to install right away and then let it charge probably right after I do a device switch
    07-10-09 07:41 PM
    A keyboard!
    07-10-09 07:42 PM
    Well said noaim

07-10-09 07:43 PM
    explain to me what else you would like to see?

I mean honestly we know every little detail about this device now..

including the release date obviously...

so would you prefer to come and see.. nothing?

and on sunday and maybe saturday night your going to see a crap ton of posts from people loving there new tours..

then a few weeks later there is going to be people saying how much the tour was a let down...

as far as the op go's

my answer is this..
    I have like 6 apps Im going to install right away and then let it charge probably right after I do a device switch
    Could not agree more......
    07-10-09 07:48 PM
    Care to share that spreadsheet?

westcoastsurfer414

at!

gmail!

dot!

com!
    07-10-09 07:57 PM
    I'm most excited for the keyboard I love my curve BUT the keys hurt my fingers if I'm doing massive amounts of typing.
    07-10-09 07:58 PM
    Getting off Windows Mobile 6. And 3g. And the better keyboad (Based on trying ou a bold). And GPS. I just barely read about Verizon letting this GPS chip go unlocked. Is this true?

07-10-09 08:06 PM

Thats my point....People start random posts just to say something. I will be the first to admit, I only check out the forums when something new is comming out. I check the main page everyday. I PERSONALLY come to the forums to look for more info, reviews, etc etc. Not to hear " wow this silicone case is soft and fits the phone perfect" No kidding, thats what its supposed to do. Maybe I am just being a D bag here, but if there is no decent ifo people shouldnt start new posts just to here themselves talk.
    This website is clearly the best for blackberry info around, thats why we all come here. But some of the posts bring the content quality down. Just my opinion
    At CrackBerry.com we take pride in keeping these forums very open. If you've been here a while you've probably noticed this yourself. We don't want the forums to be a police state where you need to be scared to post something.

Some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If you�re on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they won�t be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring.

If you can't be nice in the response you're about to post, then just don't post it. The community is big and somebody who's willing to respond in a more positive tone is likely just around the corner and will step in.

It's a new device and allot of people want to talk about it.....
    07-10-09 08:11 PM
    I'm looking forward to ditching the storm. Being able to make and receive phone calls. Also can't wait for the speed of this thing.
    07-10-09 08:12 PM
    The keyboard, extra ram, and 20% less force when lifting.
    07-10-09 08:23 PM
    I am satisfied with my 8330 curve
    07-10-09 08:30 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD